Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I just wish my pictures would load so I can see them . They only show up half the time . But other than that the upgrade is nice .
. . . and when they do, they're sideways and my joke about you laying on your side or driving sideways, etc. falls flat!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Good morning!
Just wondering if it’s Ed’d birthday?
Gillian mentioned it in the CDR.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Visibility is 2 miles. Our air is thick with smoke, and the smell is bad. When Los Angeles burns we dont get that much smoke here because the prevailing winds usually blow towards the south, or away from us. So this big fire in norcal are causing pretty bad air here in our valley. So many people have lost their homes and their lives.

Last edited:

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
My friends sister and brother-in-law bought a winery, including a big house, tasting room and a whole lot of grapes. They’ve had it for year and it burn down the other day and one of the California fires. They lost everything. They have a great deal of money, they have another house on the East Coast, but still it is sad. They loved that place.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
My friends sister and brother-in-law bought a winery, including a big house, tasting room and a whole lot of grapes. They’ve had it for year and it burn down the other day and one of the California fires. They lost everything. They have a great deal of money, they have another house on the East Coast, but still it is sad. They loved that place.

So sad, atleast they still have something to fall back on.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

That is so sad. All their hard work and dreams gone!! I hope they get a chance to rebuild.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Crap your pictures will not show up ! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I can't ! It's driving me crazy . Some times I can see them other times nope.But the advertisements show up.