Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
My oldest grand daughter lives in New Jersey, but several years ago she spent a couple months here because she was going to be at the VA hospital here. She stayed at her mom's house. And because she would be here for a while, she brought her cat with her. While they were here she bought Princey a couple cat trees and many, many toys. When she was finished at the hospital and moved back to New Jersey, she left the cat and his equipment at her mom's house. My daughter (the mom) wasn't very happy to have all those toys plus THREE cat trees in her house, so she asked me if I wanted one of the trees. They brought it over today. I opened the drapes in the living room and they placed the tree right in front of the window. Sterling LOVES it!

It doesn't interfere with my decor, right? Everyone has cat trees, cubes and tunnels in their living room, right?

cat tree b.jpg cat tree.jpg

Bambam1989

East Texas
My oldest grand daughter lives in New Jersey, but several years ago she spent a couple months here because she was going to be at the VA hospital here. She stayed at her mom's house. And because she would be here for a while, she brought her cat with her. While they were here she bought Princey a couple cat trees and many, many toys. When she was finished at the hospital and moved back to New Jersey, she left the cat and his equipment at her mom's house. My daughter (the mom) wasn't very happy to have all those toys plus THREE cat trees in her house, so she asked me if I wanted one of the trees. They brought it over today. I opened the drapes in the living room and they placed the tree right in front of the window. Sterling LOVES it!

It doesn't interfere with my decor, right? Everyone has cat trees, cubes and tunnels in their living room, right?

View attachment 224769 View attachment 224770
The leopard print is a nice touch.. I am sure it will cast some dramatic shadows for you.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California

View attachment 224769 View attachment 224770
When my kids were little, there were so many toys in our living room that people asked me if I ran a daycare!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
That fire in CA is amazing to see, much like the ones in WY this summer. Sad Christmas coming to so many.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sitting waiting for new shoes (tires) and an oil change for my car. Drinking hot chocolate makes it so much nicer.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Did Walker see it that way?
No, he is nice and comfy in his house. But he will be out later and the bowl will have fresh water in it. He shares his water with the birds so I always make they have water. We didn't get much snow the other day so It is still sorta dry. Not much standing water around for them to drink and bath.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sitting waiting for new shoes (tires) and an oil change for my car. Drinking hot chocolate makes it so much nicer.
I hate waiting in the auto shop/tire shop's waiting room. they're always so cold and drafty. And I usually forget to bring my book.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
No, he is nice and comfy in his house. But he will be out later and the bowl will have fresh water in it. He shares his water with the birds so I always make they have water. We didn't get much snow the other day so It is still sorta dry. Not much standing water around for them to drink and bath.

Was wondering how he would react to frozen water.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I hate waiting in the auto shop/tire shop's waiting room. they're always so cold and drafty. And I usually forget to bring my book.

This one is nice. Warm, a choice of types of chairs, tables, TV, coffee and hot chocolate, and cookies