Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Off work today ! Woke up this morning opened my front door looked across my yard and remembered hey I have new tortioses to play with! So I made the hard decision to stay home today .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Off work today ! Woke up this morning opened my front door looked across my yard and remembered hey I have new tortioses to play with! So I made the hard decision to stay home today .
My favorite part of tortoise-keeping is setting up a new yard/habitat!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Mine to , but it's a swamp right know . Because ....... It's flooding down in Texas all the telephone lines are down . Haha That's some ole zztop for you California peeps that doesn't know about the great Texas blues seen down here .lol

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I've been trying to find good information about Spekii habitats . Seems their care is much like a leopard tortoise. Just more plants for shade . A little less moisture . As far as food goes more flowers and succulents with some worms .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I don't see how you guys live in all that snow and ice . It's 70 here in Houston or close to it .

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I don't see how you guys live in all that snow and ice . It's 70 here in Houston or close to it .

Me either!! It was 30 when I left the house at 6:15! I had ice on my car!! Thank goodness it only happens a couple times a year!! I’m spoiled and wimpy when it comes to cold weather!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Me too ! I hate the cold . Makes way too much work for me with all my tortioses and turtles .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
@Jacqui do you have any care tips you can possibly share with me on spekes hindebacks ? What works for you temperature wise . You can pm me if the information is top secret .lol

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
@Jacqui do you have any care tips you can possibly share with me on spekes hindebacks ? What works for you temperature wise . You can pm me if the information is top secret .lol

I told you in the other thread, I pretty much keep them like my redfoots.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Me either!! It was 30 when I left the house at 6:15! I had ice on my car!! Thank goodness it only happens a couple times a year!! I’m spoiled and wimpy when it comes to cold weather!!

I had ice on mine too, but was not that warm. Lol