Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
How funny is that ? Talking about tort poop doesn't bother me one bit but the prior stuff had my stomach turning. Go figure LOL

Sorry to single you out by a quote of yours,as I was mainly looking for any of my old partners in crime and tortoise-turtle defenders. You know, us “chatter 2’ers. You get what I’m
posting. Besides, y’all started suggesting that we color check the turds we find. All humor completely.
I almost forgot what I got on here for. Okay , before I forget again. At 2:00 when we have our local daylight savings take place, I’ll have my iPhone closed in the screen saver mode to watch the clock and see if it’s visible or just correct the. Mindless entertainment notation all. We’ve got a labeled/named comet flying you tonight if you can. We are covered over with clouds and a few stars.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
HAHAHAHAHA I JUST LOOKED AT MY IPHONE AND THE TIME WAS CHANGED AS IF BY MAGIC! What’ll they come up with next. Two hours ago they called “LAST CALL” at the local cantina!

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
What kind of gum green ? I remember when my kids were little they loved Big Red gum the only problem was if it got into the carpet it just melted into it and was almost impossible to remove. I no longer have carpet in any house, not because of gum, because of all the animals.we have had over the years.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What kind of gum green ? I remember when my kids were little they loved Big Red gum the only problem was if it got into the carpet it just melted into it and was almost impossible to remove. I no longer have carpet in any house, not because of gum, because of all the animals.we have had over the years.
That's just it, Len. It wasn't MY gum!!!!! The two kinds I have here end up whitish grey when chewed. The glob my dog handed me was green, so I assumed it fell from my fast food sandwich. The only way to know what kind it was would be another trip to Jack in the Box to quiz the food preparer.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Camel balls ! Hahahahah that's funny right there . I'm on vacation this week . So it's my mission to find this gum and make sure everyone I hangout with gets a pack !
I'd be willing to bet amazon sells it.

Last edited:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
In downtown Houston . The son and I are running around acting like crazy people . So much fun . People give us looks then cross the street .lol