Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I spent last week at my sister Thelma and her husband Dans house. Thelma is my sister that came up and cared for me and my tortoises after my auto accident. They live in Auburn, California. When I Flew home I went from the upper 70’s low 80’s and nothing but wonderful sunshine to a high of middle 60’s and rain. It was so worth it all though. My sister is one to cherish. My BIL just felt I could use some time off, he called and told me to pick a week to come down, and that he’d cover it. He was true to his word, and he flew me down. Got to go to a big (50+) family get together on Easter and I met people that I may or may not have known already. I had a blast. People asked many questions about tortoises and the like. Did I mention I ate lots of In-N-Out Burgers? Well I did. I guess I have been missing them as well as my family.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I spent last week at my sister Thelma and her husband Dans house. Thelma is my sister that came up and cared for me and my tortoises after my auto accident. They live in Auburn, California. When I Flew home I went from the upper 70’s low 80’s and nothing but wonderful sunshine to a high of middle 60’s and rain. It was so worth it all though. My sister is one to cherish. My BIL just felt I could use some time off, he called and told me to pick a week to come down, and that he’d cover it. He was true to his word, and he flew me down. Got to go to a big (50+) family get together on Easter and I met people that I may or may not have known already. I had a blast. People asked many questions about tortoises and the like. Did I mention I ate lots of In-N-Out Burgers? Well I did. I guess I have been missing them as well as my family.

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Good morning from Linn County, OR, grass seed capitol of the world. We are an allergy sufferer's nightmare.

Here in Marion County, OR, I thought we were the grass seed capital of the world. Maybe we’re just the grass pollen capital of the world. Then again it could just be the Willamette Valley is the pollen capital overall.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning!

The weather for my weekend was t-shirt and windows open warm (80s). The work week for me began last night and today we will be in the low 30s, 3-4 inches of snow and wind gusts to 50 mph.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good morning!

The weather for my weekend was t-shirt and windows open warm (80s). The work week for me began last night and today we will be in the low 30s, 3-4 inches of snow and wind gusts to 50 mph.
Not so fun to drive in that kind of weather. Be careful.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good morning!

Please dress accordingly. I always have one extra jacket in the trunk of my car. Just incase.....

M

Maggie Cummings

Hello Maggie: How are you my Lady??:<3::<3:

Not doing too well,I have one of those designer diseases that they don't know what to do about so they made up a name and sent me to a neuropsyhciatrist. They really didn't have to send me anywhere....I admitted to being a little nutty and very different from most

M

Maggie Cummings

Good morning from Linn County, OR, grass seed capitol of the world. We are an allergy sufferer's nightmare.

Benton county
My back yard bumps up to a grass seed field that's 4 or 5 acres. What I get from it is ants, mice, rats, snakes and blackberries. I am literally over run with mice, find them in my dishwasher, .I got up in the middle of the night to get a drink of Dew, heard some noise in the dish washer and when I opened it to see, a mouse jumped out and grabbed my bare breast even. I've had rude awakenings with mice being chased by cats across my bed. I now have 6 electric mouse traps, 3 spikey ones and some poison ones, I get 2 or 3 mice a night. Oh...did you know you can kill ants with Windex???? Such a life I lead. Looking for some Hooker headers, any body have any for sale???

Last edited by a moderator: