Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I'm doing a rain dance for us. Will be in the high 90's all week. Its freakin killing me

Maggie the dance sorta worked. We have rain again this morning and most likely again tonight. Sorry you didn't get it in your area. Only mid 80s for the temps.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Maggie the dance sorta worked. We have rain again this morning and most likely again tonight. Sorry you didn't get it in your area. Only mid 80s for the temps.

well, I guess Mother Nature dosen't the way I dance... we will be in the high 90's all week. The manager of my park says we are out of water again, for the 6th time since June and the water will be off for several daze.:mad:

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
well, I guess Mother Nature dosen't the way I dance... we will be in the high 90's all week. The manager of my park says we are out of water again, for the 6th time since June and the water will be off for several daze.:mad:

Oh, that’s not good.
We’ll be close to 100 if not higher this week. I’m ready for our Ca winters.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hello everyone ! I'm back! LoL I see my buddy Maggie is back also ! Ken is making a comeback ! Man I got to post more often .

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

So do they then bring in bottled water for you? Discount the lot rent?

Guess you don't want to know it's raining again, huh?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hello peeps! I'm in South Padre for work . Beeville,then Corpus Christi now Padre work ,work ,work! Lol Was at Beeville prison earlier . Man they have big dogs to chase down prisoners . Awesome to see it from the outside . The ironically they had a big American flag flying in front. The flag of freedom but all of them were behind bars.lol

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hello peeps! I'm in South Padre for work . Beeville,then Corpus Christi now Padre work ,work ,work! Lol Was at Beeville prison earlier . Man they have big dogs to chase down prisoners . Awesome to see it from the outside . The ironically they had a big American flag flying in front. The flag of freedom but all of them were behind bars.lol

What? They didn't keep you?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Hey Tortuga....nice to hear from you. I have just been having a gay old time. 96 degrees And the park well runs dry; the grass seed farmer who's field backs along our property has stuck a rather large hose into the the tank and drained OUR WELL!!! I buy water in 5 gallon jugs, never could stand the way the park water tasted. I also water my animals with bottled water. This has been going on and off for 5 months now. If the water is on it's so brown you find yourself hey...didn't that shirt like used to be white??
then I took some bottled water samples to the health Dept and some well water too. Didn't tell them which was park water. He said don't you have fish?? Yes sir, in a week over a 24 hr period about $300 of exotic fish were belly up. He said there was so much bacteria no life form could live on it very long. Holy crap, I stopped watering my plants with the park water too. Well, I gotta go and finish digging a grave for a box turtle, so she can make it to the Rainbow Bridge. Sometimes I crack myself up;)

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Oh, that’s not good.
We’ll be close to 100 if not higher this week. I’m ready for our Ca winters.

I'm a native Californian and can't wait for the snow. I love it, and so do my Sulcata. I have never enjoyed triple temps

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning! It's my Friday and I have tons of yardwork waiting for me, as normal.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
No they didn't keep me . We worked our butts off . Now we're heading back to Houston.