Pretend Chat 2.14

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
I'm really bummed out. My daughter came over this a.m. to trim Misty's toenails and she mentioned that my favorite shell station, just up the street from me, is now a Valero gas station. Dang it! I don't want Valero gas. Does anyone know if it's any good?
In Florida, independently owned fuel stations change brands all the time, it seems. Consider it a cosmetic change.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
I'm in south central Phoenix, and my citrus is blooming. It's the wrong time of year and I'm concerned.. anyone else having this issue? I don't worry about the mexican lime, it seems not to have a "season", but I am concerned about the meyer lemon and orange tree.

The nice thing is, the fragrance is lovely in the evening hours...

Attachments

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm in south central Phoenix, and my citrus is blooming. It's the wrong time of year and I'm concerned.. anyone else having this issue? I don't worry about the mexican lime, it seems not to have a "season", but I am concerned about the meyer lemon and orange tree.

Both of my Navel orange trees' fruit is starting to turn from dark green to a lighter shade of green. . . orange is not too far away! But, thankfully, no blooms yet!!

jaizei

Unknown Member
5 Year Member
Earth
I never thought pickles would be good on pizza but the double cheeseburger pizza from papa johns makes it work.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I never thought pickles would be good on pizza but the double cheeseburger pizza from papa johns makes it work.
The Papa John's in Clovis closed and I don't think there's another one nearby.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
Both of my Navel orange trees' fruit is starting to turn from dark green to a lighter shade of green. . . orange is not too far away! But, thankfully, no blooms yet!!
My fruit hasn't started changing color yet. They're pretty much almost to full size, but the fact that we're getting Bloom's is worrisome.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Melis

Maryland

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

Jealous of folks with fruit trees.