Pretend Chat 2.14

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
@Jacqui When you talked about going to Taco John's, I imagined some kind of local place. John's built himself quite the taco empire.

tbvkzz58m0441.png

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I also didn't realize Taco Cabana was so regional

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
We haven't seen @bouaboua since July. I hope he's ok.
Thank you Yvonne for checking on me. I'm blessed by your kind heart and thoughtful ness.

I was very busy due to the move of my production facility from China to Taiwan. But now, things are settled, I may have little more time to checking-in on this site.

I like to report some exciting news regarding our Burmese star tortoise. We hatched 5 babies so far this week and hope to have many more may continue to hatchingIMG_2723.JPG IMG_2724.JPG IMG_2725.JPG IMG_2728.JPG . My wife and I are excite and overjoyed.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Wow, that is good news! Very cute little babies. I'll bet Irene is quite happy to see those little cutey pies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Thank you Yvonne for checking on me. I'm blessed by your kind heart and thoughtful ness.

I was very busy due to the move of my production facility from China to Taiwan. But now, things are settled, I may have little more time to checking-in on this site.

I like to report some exciting news regarding our Burmese star tortoise. We hatched 5 babies so far this week and hope to have many more may continue to hatchingView attachment 284072 View attachment 284073 View attachment 284074 View attachment 284077 . My wife and I are excite and overjoyed.

You do realize Santa mistakenly left one of those there instead of under my tree.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
You do realize Santa mistakenly left one of those there instead of under my tree.
Let me email Santa and have him correct his mistake overnight. Otherwise, I may have to talk to Mrs. Santa.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't wanna' go outside. Please don't make me! No. . . no!!!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
But the sun misses you! Come stand with me!
As it turned out, when I was finished with the tortoises I went and got a wheelbarrow load of dirt and sand and by the time I had emptied the WB into a tub I was shedding my layers. The sun's shining and it's really quite nice out there!

winter garden 2020 a.jpg winter garden 2020 b.jpg

Winter squash, kale, lettuce. It said to wait until danger of frost had past, and I don't think we're there yet, but I planted anyway.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
As it turned out, when I was finished with the tortoises I went and got a wheelbarrow load of dirt and sand and by the time I had emptied the WB into a tub I was shedding my layers. The sun's shining and it's really quite nice out there!

View attachment 284419 View attachment 284420

Winter squash, kale, lettuce. It said to wait until danger of frost had past, and I don't think we're there yet, but I planted anyway.

I've been thinking about getting an early start too. This is either the mildest winter I can remember, or theres a wallop coming soon.