Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Yep, we blocked the coon hole immediately. Some time this week the siding comes and then they will putting it on, so another layer of blockage. Jeff replaced wiring bit by bit in the old house and added a bunch because of tortoise stuff. This time we had a real electrician do it. Along with the coon chewing, downstairs had a lot of questionable stuff done before.

Jeff still is on his daily chemo pill and will always be on it. His cancer never leaves, just takes a rest.
My daughter has a cancer like that. Some form of lymph cancer that's slow growing, but not curable. She just lives with it and has the occasional infusion of some sort of chemical that supposedly keeps it growing slowly.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
My daughter has a cancer like that. Some form of lymph cancer that's slow growing, but not curable. She just lives with it and has the occasional infusion of some sort of chemical that supposedly keeps it growing slowly.
Here's hoping it continues very very slowly until they find a cure.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
oooooh look at that bright puppy face.....!!

My Owners manual for my '66 VW told me how to adjust the valves in the engine by releasing the locknut and turning the screw to set, measured by using the feeler gauge till it just slid in.....you guys remember.

The owners manual in my new truck warns the owner not to drink the contents of the battery

Wow!

That isn't "because of lawyers", it's because of "stupid". Lawyers simply take advantage of stupid.

Holy Mary, Mother of God.....make some popcorn!

This sure is fun to watch!

PS. .....Oh yeah, (looking up) thanks Mom & Dad....for raising us to think.