Pretend Chat 2.14

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
Well Kevin, did she scream and jump up and down .
Yeah...how did that car present go over with the child?
It went great. I'd post a video but can't seem to do that from the mobile app.
Every year we wrap a gag gift or make her work hard at finding presents. Last year I wrapped a piece of fire wood in a big box and set it out a week before Christmas so she had to look at it all the time, then tossed it in the fire after she opened it. The year before we wrapped some earrings and hit them. Then wrote down a clue that led to another clue and so on until she found her gift (it took her a good half an hour).

This year her "gag gift" was a real present but she didn't know what it was. Her car has a piece of the dash board that was cracked so I ordered a replacement part and wrapped that. She opened it and was all like "what the heck is this". I told her I know it's a wired gift but it's goes with this.... Then handed her a set of car keys. She cried and said we better not be messing with her again and I told her it was in the driveway and to go look. She cried even more when she saw it! It was great

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I don't know if you can tell . But my very red neck neighbor is cleaning a deer on his back porch .

Attachments

• 1419557177018.jpg
    1419557177018.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 17

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Merry Christmas everyone. It's been a bit of insanity here. Work has been long then Hanukkah just ended yesterday. :) It's been a fabulous holiday so far!!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
My wife made me this . It's made from pill and stick picture . Put on canvas. I think it's awesome! It's a picture of my sulcata Harry eating a banana in the doorway of his house .

Attachments

• 1419558449200.jpg
    1419558449200.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 18