Pretend Chat 2.14

puffy137

12 babies that hatched in the ground last July, all doing well .7 females & 6 males of various ages. They have started to wake up now we are getting a few warmer days . Yes if you were nearer I could give you a few , I'm expecting more than 12 this summer.:):):):tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort:

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California, bay area
12 babies that hatched in the ground last July, all doing well .7 females & 6 males of various ages. They have started to wake up now we are getting a few warmer days . Yes if you were nearer I could give you a few , I'm expecting more than 12 this summer.:):):):tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort:
what species do you breed? where are you located?

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Oh Em gee you people have far too much free time.

For those who remember me, I'm doing good. Busy but good.
Ken, how the heck are yah!

I gotz me a rescue Elongated today, pretty excited. I posted more stuff in the Elongated forum.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Its FRIDAY!!! my favorite weekday of the week!

Sipping my White Chocolate Raspberry Dunkins, munching on a cookie dough doughnut (hopefully this one want cause me pain...) and planning out my valentines day with my little valentine Nank. Maybe i'll get him a little tomato... he'll probably give me a poo in a food dish (again) but for all I know its a tortoises way of saying I love you.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I think my sinuses know a storm is coming, I have a stuffy and runny nose at the same time and it hurts!!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Dentistry is barbaric!
I was lucky enough to find a GREAT dentist- she takes great care that her patients are comfortable and have no pain. I also have a friend who is an endodontist- she's a sweet, gentle person and a top notch endodontist.

Here's a couple of facts that surprised me when I first heard of them: 1) An abscess at the root of an UPPER tooth can erode through the skull and create brain abscesses. I personally have know of 3 people who had this happen. All 3 survived, but all 3 had to have surgery to open their skulls and drain the abscesses. All 3 were left with significant brain damage. (I work in a health field- but not in dentistry!!) So dentists help us in ways we may not even be aware of.

2) I've read Dentists have the 2nd highest suicide rate of US medical professional BECAUSE so many people fear, hate and avoid them.

I'm NOT CRITICIZING anyone, here.
And I know many people have had VERY different dental experiences than I have had.
Just wanted to add my 2 bits! :p