Pretend Chat 2.14

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
love the picture. I hope you talked a bit to the people at your table :)
only a little but its ok, I odnt think any of us really knew how to be too social... and we kind of had canvases in front of our faces blocking us from each other.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
ok how my day started. Went to take a shower, no water, went to call the water company no home phone. They have the street all dug up. grrrr. Called the boys dad on my cell phone , dropped my phone and busted my case. but he said he will take us out for dinner so that is good. :)

Sorry the day did not start out good, maybe it will now change to the good, ending with a yummy free dinner. :)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Me too!! I could be happy with all my meals being eaten out.
See, even though I don't much since my mum does, I do bake some mean chocolate chip cookies though! I'm just impatient when it comes to food cooking and want my food when I start and don't want to wait!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
See, even though I don't much since my mum does, I do bake some mean chocolate chip cookies though! I'm just impatient when it comes to food cooking and want my food when I start and don't want to wait!

Impatience is probably why I eat more ingredients than actual meals when I eat at home.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Ok I have a great breeder. The weather is so crazy everywhere. I looked at March temps. It looks safe the week of the 22nd. I know this can change. The breeder said he will keep Charlie as long as needed :)
I love this about him. He's not someone who says " don't worry about the weather he will be fine". I want Charlie now but I would never risk it. Today's temp is 10 . I think I picked well. :)