Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Okay, you guys are getting me hungry. Must be time for my breakfast/lunch. :)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Agreed!! lol. Frosting is better out of the bowl then on a cake, too.
Once in high school I took a tub of frosting to school and just ate spoonfuls between classes... its a wonder how I didn't end up fat: band is some pretty intense exercise! A teacher "yelled" (more like scolded, she was nice about it) about how I was going to get a tapeworm if I did that because it wasn't cold :rolleyes:

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
That and in all baking the batters and dough are delicious!!

There was a while where I was eating uncooked muffin mix (with milk, no egg) regularly, it was the greatest thing ever. Until I started eating a box that was full of meal bugs. Kinda ruined it for me.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
There was a while where I was eating uncooked muffin mix (with milk, no egg) regularly, it was the greatest thing ever. Until I started eating a box that was full of meal bugs. Kinda ruined it for me.
ewww! Yeah that would ruin something for me too!
I like cookie dough best when its basically just sugar, brown sugar, and butter... yeah cuz that's healthy! lol

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Gross I would be puking

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Theres this whole debate because the place work orders toilet paper from ran out of 2ply and 1ply "you may as well use a cotton ball" ... ummm just take twice as much??? I'm confused as to why it matters so much? If we run out we may as well be using cotton balls because there'd be nothing at all...

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Theres this whole debate because the place work orders toilet paper from ran out of 2ply and 1ply "you may as well use a cotton ball" ... ummm just take twice as much??? I'm confused as to why it matters so much? If we run out we may as well be using cotton balls because there'd be nothing at all...
bring your own?

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
bring your own?
I should have worded that better, the place ran out of 2 ply but still has 1ply but people are complaining about the possibility of needing to get a case so we don't run out... i'm not getting whats so bad about 1ply when the options may be that or nothing, TP is TP is TP, unless its the quilted stuff, that stuff is magical lol

Heather H

N.E. ohio
I should have worded that better, the place ran out of 2 ply but still has 1ply but people are complaining about the possibility of needing to get a case so we don't run out... i'm not getting whats so bad about 1ply when the options may be that or nothing, TP is TP is TP, unless its the quilted stuff, that stuff is magical lol
lol i understood what you were saying. I like the quilted stuff too. the guys like scotts single ply, i thinks its like sand paper. I always carry tp with me. but Im a bit strange :)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
hmm I know people crave weird things when they're missing a nutrient or something... but why am I craving sand!!?? :eek:

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
lol i understood what you were saying. I like the quilted stuff too. the guys like scotts single ply, i thinks its like sand paper. I always carry tp with me. but Im a bit strange :)
well guys don't really use it as much...
and have you seen My Strange Addiction? you're not weird for carrying around toilet paper unless its for a snack! ... like literally this woman ate toilet paper! "at the movies, popcorn? no, I brought my tp!"