Pretend Chat 2.14

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
For my seventeenth birthday, my mother got me a pink tazer gun, lol.
But I think what Mike indicated are not a taser. Otherwise he will not be here to chat with us. :p

Show me the "shocker" thing! ! ! Please. My back act-up sometime too

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
My P/U has a console (storage space) between the driver and the passenger. Back when I used to keep the fast food places in business I would always take an extra handfull of napkins and put them in the console. It got so full you can hardly close it.
When you get too many, you take into the house and use like paper towels.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
This one is hospital grade . The doctor my wife works for told her to keep it . They buy them yearly . This one is a year old on the replacement list . The doctor is scared if they get age on them it could malfunction and shock to much . You know sue happy people.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Not a good way to end the day.
Tip of the day. Try your insurance before AAA. They only tow 7mi and insurance will tow to the nearest dealership.

ATTACH=full]119922[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425001610.236746.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425001610.236746.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 9

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
This one is hospital grade . The doctor my wife works for told her to keep it . They buy them yearly . This one is a year old on the replacement list . The doctor is scared if they get age on them it could malfunction and shock to much . You know sue happy people.
If that is the case, you better use this equipment under the supervision of your wife. Just in-case it gave too much shock. And damage something!

Last edited:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My neighbor really irritates me.

Riding mowers cut weeds/grass then shoot out the mulched clippings on the right side of the mower. Shoot it out with quite a bit of force, so it travels 10' or so. So why can't he drive facing the other direction along the fenceline and shoot the clippings out into his own pasture instead of mine? I have one of those white vinyl horse fences separating our property, so it's open at the bottom. I spray round-up, chop, shovel and keep my land practically bare, essentially clean of weeds. Even when I watered and had grass, it was clean of weeds. He mows and shoots all those weed clippings and seeds onto my property. Now I have to go out there and rake it all back under the fence onto his property. Just because he doesn't care if his pasture looks like a jungle doesn't mean I want it all on my side of the fence. When you get right down to it, you can drive real close to the fence if you were facing the other direction, and get a much cleaner cut. I think he just does it to irritate me.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Not a good way to end the day.
Tip of the day. Try your insurance before AAA. They only tow 7mi and insurance will tow to the nearest dealership.

ATTACH=full]119922[/ATTACH]
Here 7 miles still leaves you in the middle of nowhere
:(

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
My neighbor really irritates me.

Riding mowers cut weeds/grass then shoot out the mulched clippings on the right side of the mower. Shoot it out with quite a bit of force, so it travels 10' or so. So why can't he drive facing the other direction along the fenceline and shoot the clippings out into his own pasture instead of mine? I have one of those white vinyl horse fences separating our property, so it's open at the bottom. I spray round-up, chop, shovel and keep my land practically bare, essentially clean of weeds. Even when I watered and had grass, it was clean of weeds. He mows and shoots all those weed clippings and seeds onto my property. Now I have to go out there and rake it all back under the fence onto his property. Just because he doesn't care if his pasture looks like a jungle doesn't mean I want it all on my side of the fence. When you get right down to it, you can drive real close to the fence if you were facing the other direction, and get a much cleaner cut. I think he just does it to irritate me.
:(:(:mad::mad: