Pretend Chat 2.14

Heather H

Location (City and/or State)
N.E. ohio
is is strange to ask people about their poop and pee? I think poop and pee tell a lot about our bodies. so don't mind if I ask you about your poop and pee. lol

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
It's around a sharp and pressure and yes I did a soak haha
does moving help or worsen it? I find when i'm in any stomach pain that laying kind of curled up on my left side helps... the right side makes it worse. I put something against my stomach to add a little pressure (ok its a teddy bear but that's beyond that point) but never use a hot water bottle because when people talk about appendicitis heat is the worst possible thing... and even if the pain isn't close to right i still freak out about the appendix :oops:
Tums or anything similar don't help sharp pain, but if its a lower pain something like Imodium helps me (unless "going" is a problem") because it also helps gas and sometimes its hard to pinpoint that as a pain.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Sorry, I just don't get it. That and tattoos.
don't apologize, its not like you're saying i'm stupid for it. I think its around my generation/age where tattoos and piercings became more popular. Like i can count 9 piercings i have (one which is technically 2 piercings) and 2 which are slightly stretched gauges. And 2 tattoos which seams like not much.

I feel its kind of like I'm "customizing" my body, decorating it they way i want. I will never get a tattoo that doesn't have significant meaning though, and piercings are just addicting and less permanent :oops:

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
is is strange to ask people about their poop and pee? I think poop and pee tell a lot about our bodies. so don't mind if I ask you about your poop and pee. lol
we talk about tortoises bodily wastes so casually i dont see why its weird if its relevant, its not like we're asking descriptions!
I should probably be a guy with how much i don't avoid poop talk... highly un ladylike lol

Heather H

N.E. ohio
don't apologize, its not like you're saying i'm stupid for it. I think its around my generation/age where tattoos and piercings became more popular. Like i can count 9 piercings i have (one which is technically 2 piercings) and 2 which are slightly stretched gauges. And 2 tattoos which seams like not much.

I feel its kind of like I'm "customizing" my body, decorating it they way i want. I will never get a tattoo that doesn't have significant meaning though, and piercings are just addicting and less permanent :oops:
My family and I are designing a memorial tat for my father. We just can't seem to get everything we want on it to make sense. He was a military man, loved music, loved racing anything with wheels, loved rodeos and bull riding. He was a very patriotic man so the American flag has to be on it.
my niece got the "bull ring" because we all said she could lead my dad around like a bull.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
My daughter suggested I cook bacon in the broiler because it's fast and not as greasy. If anyone has done this, is the bacon ready when the smoke alarm goes off, or do I flip it and continue cooking a spell longer?

Heather H

N.E. ohio
My daughter suggested I cook bacon in the broiler because it's fast and not as greasy. If anyone has done this, is the bacon ready when the smoke alarm goes off, or do I flip it and continue cooking a spell longer?
I do this. just watch it. flip once. I also tried it in the deep fryer. My son loved that the best. you are too funny

Heather H

N.E. ohio
we talk about tortoises bodily wastes so casually i dont see why its weird if its relevant, its not like we're asking descriptions!
I should probably be a guy with how much i don't avoid poop talk... highly un ladylike lol
im a lady and I talk about poop a lot. does that make me un lady like :(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well, I must admit, I'm crushed that none of you mentioned my skating picture in the "what we used to look like" thread. Really hurt my feeling (I only have one left). Guess I'll go eat worms. :oops:

*hands Yvonne the container of worms*

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Over the next couple days be watching for that stone to pass. Feed higher moisture foods like cactus and aloe leaves. Don't avoid normal foods, just supplement with these other foods as well. Warm water soak often, 2-3 times per day as well. Watch for any signs of slowing activity with the little guy.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Over the next couple days be watching for that stone to pass. Feed higher moisture foods like cactus and aloe leaves. Don't avoid normal foods, just supplement with these other foods as well. Warm water soak often, 2-3 times per day as well. Watch for any signs of slowing activity with the little guy.

... and try to remove other pebbles from his area. ;)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
My family and I are designing a memorial tat for my father. We just can't seem to get everything we want on it to make sense. He was a military man, loved music, loved racing anything with wheels, loved rodeos and bull riding. He was a very patriotic man so the American flag has to be on it.
my niece got the "bull ring" because we all said she could lead my dad around like a bull.
I have a memorial tat in memory of my gradparents on my wrist, they both passed away on the same date 2 years apart so it has that date and 2 awareness ribbons in a heart 1 for each of them.
You could make the American flag the background and make the right half (without the stars) become a checkered flag (racing) and his miliarty branch symbol as well as a horseshoe or something to symbolize bull riding on top of the background and then have a couple of musical notes around the flag background.
I hope you don't mind my input, i have an artistic mind :)

Heather H

N.E. ohio
I have a memorial tat in memory of my gradparents on my wrist, they both passed away on the same date 2 years apart so it has that date and 2 awareness ribbons in a heart 1 for each of them.
You could make the American flag the background and make the right half (without the stars) become a checkered flag (racing) and his miliarty branch symbol as well as a horseshoe or something to symbolize bull riding on top of the background and then have a couple of musical notes around the flag background.
I hope you don't mind my input, i have an artistic mind :)
why would i mind? I love input. thank you