Pretend Chat 2.14

juli11

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Europe
Hello. Oh yes, I love football, above all...GERMAN football. :<3:

Do you ever were in Germany to watch a football game or maybe the World Cup in 2006?
It's really bad that I was to young in 2006 to go to the public viewings or in the stadiums to watch the games live. Last years it was absolutely fantastic when Germany won a game. Our whole city escalated totally!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hope the second half is better for you, but it does look an impossible task now.
I expect you'll be crying yourself to sleep, but i hope you sleep well.
BAYERN scored TWO goals and the aggregate score is now 5-3. However, there's not much ime left: 15 minutes to the end of the match.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Today is my birthday!
Earth
All this talk of discipline, has got feeling Randy

o_O
when you remember that time hhh was on the Drew Carey show and search for "disciplinarian"...only to find that most people have something else in mind when using the term

ukgT4iA.jpg

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Do you ever were in Germany to watch a football game or maybe the World Cup in 2006?
It's really bad that I was to young in 2006 to go to the public viewings or in the stadiums to watch the games live. Last years it was absolutely fantastic when Germany won a game. Our whole city escalated totally!
No, I'm afraid I have not ever been to GERMANY-too bad. But on the other hand when there is a football match, especially The World Cup...I DO NOT MISS A SINGLE MATCH. My GOD...you cannot imagine how happy I was when GERMANY won the 2014 World Cup!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Going to be difficult to get three more.
Even two's no good, 'cos of the away goals rule.
True. But I guess it's 'finished': they have only three minutes to score two/three goals which I don't think is possible at this point.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Whenever I get into trouble, I yell JUMANJU. It has yet to work. ;(

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I met wifey at a dance.
I thought she was at home with Tidgy.
So we went to a restaurant.
The service was terrible.
I said , 'How long will my spaghetti be?'
The waiter said, 'I don't know, we don't measure it'

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I just had the neatest thing happen... I was emptying out the little flood water left in one of the turtle pools and found one of my goldfish. :) Then as I was waiting for water to soak back into the ground I went over to my big hole in my front yard. The water is down a couple of feet at this time. I was thinking how cool it would be for a fish to have been trapped in there. As I looked one of my missing goldfish surfaced in there! :)

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I just had the neatest thing happen... I was emptying out the little flood water left in one of the turtle pools and found one of my goldfish. :) Then as I was waiting for water to soak back into the ground I went over to my big hole in my front yard. The water is down a couple of feet at this time. I was thinking how cool it would be for a fish to have been trapped in there. As I looked one of my missing goldfish surfaced in there! :)
Yay! Thank goodness for small miracles :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
How wonderful!