Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
My son and I are catfishing right now . It's funny we always bring a off shore rod and set it up like that guy from river monsters . Never know we may catch the big one some day.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
My son and I are catfishing right now . It's funny we always bring a off shore rod and set it up like that guy from river monsters . Never know we may catch the big one some day.
...not if it catches you first! Good luck though.

Donna/Turbo

Banner Elk, NC
I am back again. So busy! Trying to catch up on everyones lives, but that is impossible. We just had a huge hail storm go through. Kinda scary for a few minutes. Now lightning is flashing one after another. I received the letter I have been waiting for today. My divorce will be final on July 21st. Although I don't think anyone here even knew I was married. haha Hope everyone is doing well. Turbo is getting huge!! I will have to post some new pics of him.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I am back again. So busy! Trying to catch up on everyones lives, but that is impossible. We just had a huge hail storm go through. Kinda scary for a few minutes. Now lightning is flashing one after another. I received the letter I have been waiting for today. My divorce will be final on July 21st. Although I don't think anyone here even knew I was married. haha Hope everyone is doing well. Turbo is getting huge!! I will have to post some new pics of him.
Welcome back!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Yeyy, pics please.
Glad you're back, you joined about the same time as me, so we're the same generation.
Hope the divorce is good news, if you see what i mean.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Welcome back and would congratulations be in order for your divorce? Hope it hasn't been too painful for you.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

Why do you need a rod when you have four perfectly good hands between the two of you?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
I can't sleeeeeeeeeeep.
Reminds me of a country song…

I've been up all night, and I can't sleep,
Been thinking 'bout you, and I cant eat.
I tried to go outside, but it started to rain, so I'm sitting here in tears calling yer name…

I know you wanted some of the lyrics.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Reminds me of a country song…

I've been up all night, and I can't sleep,
Been thinking 'bout you, and I cant eat.
I tried to go outside, but it started to rain, so I'm sitting here in tears calling yer name…

I know you wanted some of the lyrics.
Is there a video for this song or something :confused:?