Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
if you try to take a selfie with a bear and you get eaten then you can't blame the bear ot is your own stupid fault. in fact that should be a Darwin test

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Such a cutie!
Are you going to enter a picture in the calendar contest?
I plan on it, did last year and didn't get far. Anyone know if say my face was in the picture too if that's in any way against the rules, it wasn't stated it was but if it's supposed to be anonymous my face would give it away to you guys who already know my face well... But it's the best picture of Nank being Nank that I have ever taken

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No, that's ok. A couple years ago I entered a picture of me sitting in a tortoise yard with the tortoises gathered around me while I read "Turtles and Tortoises for Dummys" and I was wearing my Tortoise Forum t-shirt. So, it's not THAT anonymous. It's just best to not post the pictures elsewhere on the Forum besides in the contest.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What a lazy day. After feeding, watering and cleaning up aft the tortoises, I picked up a bit of cactus trash (filled up my green waste barrel) I came in and just sat around reading. I've turned into a lazy slug. I know...I'll go get a picture of my new babies. BRB.......

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I just left Kevin's house . We had some good food and watched the baseball game .

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Hope you guys are all doing okay. Just want to say hi and let you k ow I'm still around. Have just been super busy lately