Pretend Chat 2.14

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
So my dog Jasper hates getting a bath and his stupid butt got two today. Serves him right!

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1449437849.523450.jpg

Melissa showered him this morning and I go out side right now and Noah said he was rolling in the mud. I walked over and it wasn't mud. Hal was out earlier and went pee and that's what Jasper was rolling in. He was covered in urates.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Hello guys!! Taking a break and watching football. Had a soccer tournament and missed the finals by one goal! We hung outdoor lights and I'm beat!! It my birthday weekend so I'm not cooking tonight.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
It was finally warm enough to take the torts out for a few hours. The are happy!! The really do pout when stuck inside.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Did you use the Sullivan's bright Lites shampoo ?

M

Maggie Cummings

Glad I don't have dogs. But I do know that stepping barefoot in large soft Sulcata poop is relatively gross.....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hello guys!! Taking a break and watching football. Had a soccer tournament and missed the finals by one goal! We hung outdoor lights and I'm beat!! It my birthday weekend so I'm not cooking tonight.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
It was finally warm enough to take the torts out for a few hours. The are happy!! The really do pout when stuck inside.

Well, Happy Birthday, girl!!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos. Can you guess what I'm haviing for dinner tonight?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos tacos. Can you guess what I'm haviing for dinner tonight?

Home made? I love home made tacos.

Speaking of buying food from Taco Bell (right?) Friday when I was running errands, I bit the bullet and swallowed my fear of the food preparer coughing or sneezing on my food and I stopped at Taco Bell. I had seen the commercial for their new Boss Nachos and it looked good. Well I bought the steak boss nachos, then went to the liquor store for some scratchers then went home. I piled all my grocery bags into the wheel barrow, closed up the garage and wheeled the barrow into the house/kitchen. After putting the groceries away, I pulled out some left-over rice and pork and heated it up in the micro wave. Long about 8p Friday night I saw a Taco Bell commercial and said, "Oh SH____! (shoot) Went into the kitchen, and there on my table was this big bag from Taco Bell. By now, 9 hours later, the chips were like rubber, so the whole $6 worth of lunch went into the garbage.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
homemade tacos of course, I'd never get that excited about fast food tacos

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
you know you have hit rock bottom when you get into a fist fight with a monkey.