Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
So if the money isn't there, they skip over you?
Yes and No they want to make sure I'll be able to afford the anti rejection medicine for the rest of my life if I stop taking those my body will reject the kidney

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Okay, bad person bought two clearance mini roses. Bad because I know they will die before it is warm enough to plant them.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am feeling lucky today. I got time with my daughter, found a nickel and at another location found a dime.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I was good today and didn't spend the money I made this morning on a pile of these things so I could fill them with tortoises, but don't they look perfect? $125 and they are already sealed and wired with electricity. 3x4ft floor space.

Apparently you have to stand on your head to appreciate them. Dumb phone. 1456005670826.jpg

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Beautiful Tortoises
MichiganFrog & sibi
Check out our boys enjoying what feels like the first day of Spring here in NW Florida. It sure was tough getting them moving this morning, but it's nice to finally see them out enjoying the sun!

View attachment 165616

I wish you could have seen Baby Runt sprawling out in her space. Mr George was in the patio area looking to break through to Baby Runt's side. I got a new CD player today, and I played Chopin and Celene Dion's music. The whole neighborhood heard the music play all afternoon. It was great!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Waiting in line downtown to get in for Derby time . Also got four tickets for Megadeath . My sons favorite band .

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
my doctor recently told me to start killing people. not in so many words of course he said I should reduce my stress

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
He's a mini. He's half mini potbelly and half Juliana. He's 2 months old. :D
I've raised a lot of pigs . I've heard of mini pigs ,but they never stay small . Let me see yours in a year . They get bigger than you think . But they are smart . They watch you and learn fast . I had show pigs that opened gates . Found them on the porch waiting for food . haha

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Here are two pigs names 26&27 ( ear tag numbers ) they were smart . I had a slide lock between them and every morning they were in the same pen .

1456031397459.jpg