Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
maintaining eye contact for 6 seconds without blinking or looking away indicate a desire for sex or murder. Just saying

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
They say for your dog to look directly into your eyes is a sign of the dog's dominance. Misty and I play the stare down game all the time. I've stared at her for more than 6 seconds without blinking. I deff. DO NOT want to murder her - I LOVE her...and for sure I don't want to have sex with her. Incidentally, she usually wins the stare down. I can't go much longer than that without blinking.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
@Jacqui as much as I would like to go to the convention with me being on dialysis I wouldn't be able to make it.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Another day, another dollar, and no news from the sellers of the house with mold. We are going to go down there tomorrow to remove our smoke detectors and make sure we didn't leave anything there and then rescind our offer. Back to square one we go.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Do I see a sulcata up against that far fence, or is that just a pile of dirt? I love the colored planters.

Myroli

They say for your dog to look directly into your eyes is a sign of the dog's dominance. Misty and I play the stare down game all the time. I've stared at her for more than 6 seconds without blinking. I deff. DO NOT want to murder her - I LOVE her...and for sure I don't want to have sex with her. Incidentally, she usually wins the stare down. I can't go much longer than that without blinking.
With a dog it's not about wether you blink or not just how long you can hold the stare without looking away

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
remember when you get angry take a deep breath and count to ten. When You Reach eight throw a punch no one ever expects it

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Signs I'm dating a mechanic: He wants to throw a party for my truck when it turns over 300k miles this week. Or maybe that's a sign I'm dating a guy who likes any excuse to have a party? Now I'm not sure. :p

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Here I'm feeling badly for Maggie. All those postings of the miserable rain here in Oregon and look what her air is getting after she runs off for a spell;
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1459902716.521514.jpg

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
@Cowboy_Ken I am LOVING this weather! I just hope it sticks around for a while. It's hard to go back to the rain.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Will someone PLEASE take these tortillas out of my house?
They are driving me crazy by calling my name into the kitchen!
They want to be warmed (big babies) and slathered in peanut butter and then rolled up nice and tight!!
Four tortillas in an hour is to much before bed, right? Oh, but they are so good!

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
this is what math problems sound like to me.
Question: if I have 10 apples and you have 11 spark plugs how many pancakes are on the roof?
Answer: purple because aliens don't wear hats

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
this is what math problems sound like to me.
Question: if I have 10 apples and you have 11 spark plugs how many pancakes are on the roof?
Answer: purple because aliens don't wear hats
Ah you have my sympathies - I am very mathematical.

The answer is of course:
Reindeer except on Tuesdays

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Ah you have my sympathies - I am very mathematical.

The answer is of course:
Reindeer except on Tuesdays
you would think that math would be easy for everybody it seems very logical to me but beyond the basics it's like a foreign language with no key to translate