Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

Look at my sister. That's an Appaloosa filly named, Plain Brown Wrapper.......the other used to be my sister, her hair is just not her......couldn't get rid of the blur, sorry
ImOS4l7n1jckJrxVULWk022VSVu2OYzKQaxcfsiZf-GWqqGucUoj1xzX_WvOkENGmSrZ_kL4tB2QdiTHxnoiYN1C3OwVvnlz_Ua028v49JA2IIK_etvf9d5u9mxttQtRW8OHdA2szAU76OMBHEnFNyUSdRLFwpEuGXLXUaenp1wc3DYDadYpRb1U862pcwXwc943wWQ16CBvQaZLw--5UUlo_NvGK3ysVX6hMklhzeRB_7wkNNxpuokFRSk3x8E-zgvhqzVuWj9JfEfrj6MouxjvmPs45LeR0o6woTSwAFdc5rcWpy-2QZ0FNB9b_iyCgiTXdQt5XFANk0iz5XAS5px07QlzjUyrV3DBNj4rC13b0DsO95boFXz8uKgYl-r0ecGMSIb3CutLMUS3k0wmilXlzWp8QFfXVn9zDvbrrMSaMdBkZLj4nxHxHVww0fMoa5ZEq7ohmx16Iv0sSNM2On7GwMD6Xw1dLc7C8ZPs56oNvNzOF_vEJhPaU-1py0LJQjDLf5hKq8c5R3wfL75irYKgI5xXigjre10Rj31EDtZVjLYSz36tSvtpqkq8ZHcyqfZM=w844-h633-no

Myroli

Random question but does anyone know if carrot tops are safe to feed sulcatas? I know it's Okaye to give a bit of raw carrot every once and awhile but not sure about the green stuff on top

Linhdan Nguyen

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Random question but does anyone know if carrot tops are safe to feed sulcatas? I know it's Okaye to give a bit of raw carrot every once and awhile but not sure about the green stuff on top
Tortoise table says feed sparingly because :
"Carrot tops contain a high percentage of oxalic acid, potassium and are rich in protein, so should be fed sparingly, if at all."

Myroli

My rabbit can just eat most of them then, Ki will only get a bite or two and then a bite of carrot

M

Maggie Cummings

I feed them to my birds, and my Sulcata love them. But to me they're bird food.....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Look at my sister. That's an Appaloosa filly named, Plain Brown Wrapper.......the other used to be my sister, her hair is just not her......couldn't get rid of the blur, sorry
ImOS4l7n1jckJrxVULWk022VSVu2OYzKQaxcfsiZf-GWqqGucUoj1xzX_WvOkENGmSrZ_kL4tB2QdiTHxnoiYN1C3OwVvnlz_Ua028v49JA2IIK_etvf9d5u9mxttQtRW8OHdA2szAU76OMBHEnFNyUSdRLFwpEuGXLXUaenp1wc3DYDadYpRb1U862pcwXwc943wWQ16CBvQaZLw--5UUlo_NvGK3ysVX6hMklhzeRB_7wkNNxpuokFRSk3x8E-zgvhqzVuWj9JfEfrj6MouxjvmPs45LeR0o6woTSwAFdc5rcWpy-2QZ0FNB9b_iyCgiTXdQt5XFANk0iz5XAS5px07QlzjUyrV3DBNj4rC13b0DsO95boFXz8uKgYl-r0ecGMSIb3CutLMUS3k0wmilXlzWp8QFfXVn9zDvbrrMSaMdBkZLj4nxHxHVww0fMoa5ZEq7ohmx16Iv0sSNM2On7GwMD6Xw1dLc7C8ZPs56oNvNzOF_vEJhPaU-1py0LJQjDLf5hKq8c5R3wfL75irYKgI5xXigjre10Rj31EDtZVjLYSz36tSvtpqkq8ZHcyqfZM=w844-h633-no

Oh lordy! It looks like I have Jimmy Durante's nose and chameleon fingers. But what a cute little horsey baby.

M

Maggie Cummings

I thought you had Noxema on your nose. But in the actual pix it's the sun. I see on the back you've written Ima Dopted. That's good too. I like wrapper better. Was that the same horse?
It reads she's Vandy's 4th foal 1984......she was 3 months. Remember how much fun the horses were? Big Mac, Wendy, Girl, Vandy.....

M

Maggie Cummings

It's MY week-end......TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGATALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA
TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA YES! TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA
TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA
TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA

Talladega I won't answer the door or phone. Course, nobody calls or knocks that much. 'cept those looking for a specific thing.
TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA TALLADEGA

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I thought you had Noxema on your nose. But in the actual pix it's the sun. I see on the back you've written Ima Dopted. That's good too. I like wrapper better. Was that the same horse?
It reads she's Vandy's 4th foal 1984......she was 3 months. Remember how much fun the horses were? Big Mac, Wendy, Girl, Vandy.....

We called her Ima Dopted at first, but we registered her as Plain Brown Wrapper.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
I've mentioned the two pythons I had while in my early 20's, well here they are. My Burmese python and my reticulated python, as well as the band, "Last Child". Of the 3 band members only one, the tallest one, was scared to death during the entire shoot.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Happy Saturday!!

We have wet cool weather and my baby DT is grumpy today. Pacing and pacing in his indoor enclosure.

I took my hubby to the airport at 6:00am and now putting together a crib for my grandson. We bought it off Craig's List yesterday. My 10 yr old is helping me. Let's hope it stands when we're done;)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I need to get my fat self up and outside . Need to feed my animals an clean my snapping turtle enclosure .