*waves* Hi!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I'm really bummed out. My daughter came over this a.m. to trim Misty's toenails and she mentioned that my favorite shell station, just up the street from me, is now a Valero gas station. Dang it! I don't want Valero gas. Does anyone know if it's any good?

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I'm really bummed out. My daughter came over this a.m. to trim Misty's toenails and she mentioned that my favorite shell station, just up the street from me, is now a Valero gas station. Dang it! I don't want Valero gas. Does anyone know if it's any good?

If it’s cheaper it’s better, if more expensive it’s worse. :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
The floor rotted out . He has a lot of room to run almost a 1/4 acre. But when he sees you he has to check you out . I'm fixing the floor then giving him the shed . His little house is getting too small .

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The floor rotted out . He has a lot of room to run almost a 1/4 acre. But when he sees you he has to check you out . I'm fixing the floor then giving him the shed . His little house is getting too small .

They are more curious and inquisitive, then most folks give them credit for. Plus humans are the gods of food.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Got my floor all framed in after work and leveled the front of the building.Thats enough work for today. I'll level the back tomorrow . Then put the plywood down .I can see the light at the end of this tunnel. The funny thing is back in 2005 I built this shed.My uncle gave me a crap load of free lumber . So I told the wife I was building a free shed. Well I got it all framed up for free . But I had to have nice siding . So the was 500 bucks . Then we had to paint it . That was 100 bucks . Then we had to wire it . That was 500 bucks. Because I'm a electrician and have to have it all fancy. Now I just spent 600 on a new floor. So the wife comes out and reminds me of our free shed. Lol

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
In the morning I do the turtle / tortoises stuff now is gym time [emoji2]