Pretend Chat 2.14

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
happy V day!!
Had a really bad day today. I think it was a combo of today and some pent up upsetness. Mike took me to a bar and I didn't eat today, not by design but by client timed meetings. I got stupid drunk. Then he took me to eat. I was full so I couldn't eat much. I cried. It was probably needed. I just got sick. Also probably needed. I was not on anyones most desirable Valentines date list.
Also I was late home.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Check this out!!! This graphic came from the news at 3pm today.
It was in the 30's 2 days ago and in the 90's today. Crazy!!!
ImageUploadedByTortForum1392441599.047388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Elohi,
I was just today commenting to a work make that we we're a solid 32°f warmer than a week ago. Bipolar weather patterns anyone?

Not as big a swing as you but 24° to 56° is a lot in these parts.

ijmccollum

5 Year Member
N. Utah
'Morning Jacqui. Woke early this morning and can't get back to sleep. I need lullabies but I am only managing to get crows calling outside and the dog guruffing at the early birds. I sooo wanted to sleep in.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui said:
...but Kerry we still loves ya.. *hugs*

Awww I love you guys too. :)
I got up and made everyone breakfast this morning. I scheduled Ozzie a hair do. I need to talk to them about cutting his nails. I don't pay for nail grinding or tooth brushing because Ozzie gets his teeth brushed with his own electric toothbrush every other day. Also he's fine with regular nail clippers and hates grinders. His nails look like they aren't being cut and two broke.
I'm watching team USA and Russia hockey in the Olympics. Team USA is team USA but some of our red wings are on team Russia. I'm feeling torn. This is a dang good game.
I threatened to get henrito groomed today. He was mad I put calcium on his food. He was all loveable and wanting pets till I brought out the white yuck. After that he wouldn't eat and gave me stink eye.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
ijmccollum said:
'Morning Jacqui. Woke early this morning and can't get back to sleep. I need lullabies but I am only managing to get crows calling outside and the dog guruffing at the early birds. I sooo wanted to sleep in.

Between the dogs and cats, I never seem to get to really sleep in any more. Sounds like we are both up, even if we aren't wanting it. :D

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Morning all [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

ijmccollum

5 Year Member
N. Utah
Jacqui said:
ijmccollum said:

Between the dogs and cats, I never seem to get to really sleep in any more. Sounds like we are both up, even if we aren't wanting it. :D

Yeh, and now that the hubbie is up and showered, he'll be trying to get me out of bed so we can go get breakfast. It's going to be a long day. Maybe I can catch a nap this afternoon.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
As you may have heard, the President came to our town yesterday. I must admit, that THAT fact didn't move me at all, however, when I saw pictures on the news that Fresnans took of Air Force 1 flying over our city, and coming in for a landing at our airport, it nearly brought a tear to my eye. Can you imagine? Air Force 1 landed at MY airport!!! One picture that really got to me was one a gal took of the airplane as it passed over the roof of her house on low approach.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Good Morning! ! ! ! ! !

Sleep much better on my own bed.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Yvonne G said:
As you may have heard, the President came to our town yesterday. I must admit, that THAT fact didn't move me at all, however, when I saw pictures on the news that Fresnans took of Air Force 1 flying over our city, and coming in for a landing at our airport, it nearly brought a tear to my eye. Can you imagine? Air Force 1 landed at MY airport!!! One picture that really got to me was one a gal took of the airplane as it passed over the roof of her house on low approach.

I saw the news late last night too. He looks really old.............

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I sure the stress running the country would make anyone age much quicker..

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken said:
I think it hilarious that in as little as 3 posts, Tiffany and I can completely derail a thread.

We should win some sort of medal. :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
AZtortMom said:
I sure the stress running the country would make anyone age much quicker..

I don't know… I was president of the Oregon Herpetological Society for 6 yrs and I don't know that it aged me any faster…

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I was chopping up greens for babies this a.m. and got a bit too close to the heel of my hand, chopping off a slice of skin. Didn't bleed or hurt for quite a while. I guess it was in shock thinking I was so stupid! By the time I got all the tape and gauze and medications accumulated it was bleeding like a son of a gun, and hurt? Oh my! I now have a good excuse to stay indoors and play with my stamp collection!