Pretend Chat 2.14

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
My aunt's baby shower is next weekend. :cool:
I showered, but do not feel better. I have diagnosed myself with having a stomach flu.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kim sounds like your giving some wonderful gifts! Sorry the dog is not doing so well still. :(

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I hope you feel better Tiff.

There are some Chinese food places out there that make me vomit too[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We are pretty lucky our three "local" Chinese places aren't too bad. Not nearly as good as the Mexican one though. :) Noel how was last night's Italian place?

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
It was quite delicious [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]it was pricey, but excellent. I had lobster ravioli

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Did you do anything special?

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
*yells*
ME WANT SMOOTHIE!!!!

Ahhh.. but me no get no smoothie, because dairy products and nausea don't mix.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend Chat 2.14

tffnytorts said:
*yells*
ME WANT SMOOTHIE!!!!

Ahhh.. but me no get no smoothie, because dairy products and nausea don't mix.

You could have a fro yo smoothie made with my local non dairy fro yo. Also it's all natural. Or you could use coconut milk.
I made Mikey Mac and cheese with broccoli in it tonight. He probably thought it was naughty but it was so super healthy... Shhhh

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
B- but Kerryannnnnn!!!!! That means I have to get up! My couch spot is so nice.

You should come over and make one for me. :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Coconut JUICE ! ! There are no teats on a coconut to produce milk. That's like almond milk. Really? Almond…milk? No wonder American kids lag behind the rest of the developed world in regard to reality. Ok. Rant over.

Come on! Where is everyone? I've got another wandering cattle adventure to share. This time with 10 cows. I've earned my hat and my name tonight.

ijmccollum

5 Year Member
N. Utah
Yvonne G said:
Hi Anita:

Did I tell you that I have a new puppy? :p Misty is doing just great. We haven't undergone intensive training, but just going through the day-to-day living, she is picking up quite a bit of obedience. She will 'sit,' 'stay,' wait for me to go out the door first, 'leave it,' search out and find tortoise eggs, especially rotten ones (so far I haven't been able to un-train her of that). I just love this dog. I'm SO happy that I got her.

Yes, one of our members here gave me his father's stamp collection to add to my collection. I have collected since the '70's and Stephen's dad's collection started way before that, so it is a welcome addition to mine. However, his collection is slightly different from mine. I mainly collected First Day Covers and plate numbered blocks of four commemoratives. While Stephen's dad's collection includes foreign stamps and cancelled stamps. I spent a lot of time yesterday on Amazon.com looking at philatelic collecting supplies and 'beginner' books (spent some $$$ too!). Do you collect stamps?
naw, but I am still collecting rocks and gems. Am doing the clubs monthly bulletin since last September. Did I mention that I am a grandma now? Good to hear Misty is still being Misty.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning and here is to a GREAT new week!

AZtortMom said:

No my Valentine's Day pretty much sucked. I had gone into town to pay bills and I was going to treat myself at my favorite Mexican place. Paid some house taxes and before I went to eat, I started texting my children. Well the youngest boy said he would be coming down with his gf (who has never been to our place). I went into heart failure because I hadn't done the housework for the week and with a eard of critters, it's amazing how dirty and how fast things can go. Well he then told me, that not in the house, just more the town as a whole. I offered to feed them lunch, but he said not until after they were ready to go back home. So I put off my lunch, to eat with them. :(

I then went to buy something using my debit card, only to find it was missing... along with my drivers license. :( Major panic time. So I spent the next several hours searching for where they may have fallen out of my jeans pocket (where I keep them). I didn't get to enjoy any time with the kids because I was searching for my cards. :( Then I came to find out, they were going to be eating supper with my ex. (Up til then, the ex had not yet met my son's gf) I was still invited and we do stuff like this all the time, BUT this was Valentines day. I thought it might be a bit hurtful to Jeff, if I ate with my ex on such a day. So I turned it down. Which was good because my son didn't know, that my ex's one son and family would be joining them. This son really dislikes me.

So to sum it up... no hubby at home, lost my debt card and licese, didn't go to my Mexican place for lunch, turned down supper at Chinese place with my youngest and his gf and hadn't gotten to enjoy any time around my son or is gf. :( Only thing good about the whole day was atleast I visually saw my son and got a hug from him and I did later find the cards.

Tif are you better this am?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
ijmccollum said:
naw, but I am still collecting rocks and gems. Am doing the clubs monthly bulletin since last September. Did I mention that I am a grandma now?

Well, going along in the vein of one-upsmanship - I'm a great grama! My grandson and his wife had a little baby boy. What kind of grand baby do you have, and how old? Do they live close enough that you can spoil the baby?

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui said:

I think so. I'm still in bed. I'm patting myself on the back for leaving the big-ish sullies outside. Now I dont need to turn on any lights.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:

AZtortMom said:

No my Valentine's Day pretty much sucked. I had gone into town to pay bills and I was going to treat myself at my favorite Mexican place. Paid some house taxes and before I went to eat, I started texting my children. Well the youngest boy said he would be coming down with his gf (who has never been to our place). I went into heart failure because I hadn't done the housework for the week and with a eard of critters, it's amazing how dirty and how fast things can go. Well he then told me, that not in the house, just more the town as a whole. I offered to feed them lunch, but he said not until after they were ready to go back home. So I put off my lunch, to eat with them. :(

I then went to buy something using my debit card, only to find it was missing... along with my drivers license. :( Major panic time. So I spent the next several hours searching for where they may have fallen out of my jeans pocket (where I keep them). I didn't get to enjoy any time with the kids because I was searching for my cards. :( Then I came to find out, they were going to be eating supper with my ex. (Up til then, the ex had not yet met my son's gf) I was still invited and we do stuff like this all the time, BUT this was Valentines day. I thought it might be a bit hurtful to Jeff, if I ate with my ex on such a day. So I turned it down. Which was good because my son didn't know, that my ex's one son and family would be joining them. This son really dislikes me.

So to sum it up... no hubby at home, lost my debt card and licese, didn't go to my Mexican place for lunch, turned down supper at Chinese place with my youngest and his gf and hadn't gotten to enjoy any time around my son or is gf. :( Only thing good about the whole day was atleast I visually saw my son and got a hug from him and I did later find the cards.

Awww Jacqui :( Mine was awful too.

Ken, I know it's coconut water but for some reason people like the word milk. For me the idea of drinking another animal juice when we think its weird to drink human milk after a certain age is all very weird. I am weird though. :D

Bettuce and Henrus have been out for a run today. They have such different personalities.
First I put down these fake tortoise statues. Henry went over and tried to make friends. Betty bit and humped them.
Second if I wasn't over with him in the play area Henry would come stalk me over by the end he could get to nearest to where I am sitting. Betty could give two cruds if I am around.
Third Henry never goes potty on me or while he's out on a run, and Betty peed on me and then pooped on the floor.
My point is that while I love them both they are very different animals. :D
Henry is wondering why the bear isn't in with him.

Betty is dominating a statue... don't worry she got them both good.

See the stalking?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:

AZtortMom said:

Awww Jacqui :( Mine was awful too.

Ken, I know it's coconut water but for some reason people like the word milk. For me the idea of drinking another animal juice when we think its weird to drink human milk after a certain age is all very weird. I am weird though. :D

Bettuce and Henrus have been out for a run today. They have such different personalities.
First I put down these fake tortoise statues. Henry went over and tried to make friends. Betty bit and humped them.
Second if I wasn't over with him in the play area Henry would come stalk me over by the end he could get to nearest to where I am sitting. Betty could give two cruds if I am around.
Third Henry never goes potty on me or while he's out on a run, and Betty peed on me and then pooped on the floor.:tort:
My point is that while I love them both they are very different animals. :D
Henry is wondering why the bear isn't in with him.

Betty is dominating a statue... don't worry she got them both good.

See the stalking?

:tort:

Henry is so beautiful.

:tort: