Progression of the Lepracuttas

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Here again ....the lil' lepracutta's ..enjoying the sunshine. I personally see both types of torts within these two, and none~the~less each of them has their own " highlights" . Both are extremley outgoing and Very friendly. Their patterns still holds spots but have " lightend some" . From the beginning one of them has always been much darker. Both have quadurpled their weight in 7 months . Also with a very "green" and some mix , along with misting 2x daily , I do see the common " slight pyramiding ( if you want to call it that ) common among *most * Leo's. I'am watching and taking notes very carfeully as to compare with other hatchlings in Progress~ Under the same conditions.
Happy to have them in the collection and a joy for sure~:)
k6.jpg
k5.jpg
k3.jpg
K2.jpg
K1.jpg

JD~:)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
FranklinAndTara said:
okay, I may be crazy for asking but, Are those Leopard/Sulcata hybrids?

Nope your not crazy ..... yes they are;)

JD~:)

River14

5 Year Member
Oh gosh tortoise hybrids. While most in the wild are almost definitely on the road to extinction, I wonder if this should be encouraged. Any thoughts on this matter? Will they be infertile?

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
Good looking babies. I like that you can see characteristics of both species.

Katherine

5 Year Member
The internet is a funny place where you can be so many places without someone knowing you were there... just read a bunch of your threads on these guys out of shameless curiousity and although I have nothing profound to say I feel like a creeper saying nothing at all. Very interesting tortoises, I will enjoy reading about your experiences with them : )

Status
Not open for further replies.