Queens, NY Sulcata on Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
I want to soooooooo badly, but I know I shouldn't :(

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/pet/3271963184.html

Sulcata Tortoise and Tank - Free to a GREAT Home (Queens (Kew Gardens))

We have a beautiful Sulcata tortoise we can no longer care for (or at least give him the attention he deserves). He is about 3 years old, 10 inches, 5 pounds, very healthy and active, captive bred - we had him since he was tiny. We also have a brand new (6 months old) 135 gallon tank with screen top - no scratches or stickers. We also have heat lamps, domes and maybe a few other accessories.

We are looking to place him with someone who has experience with reptiles and has the space for him (tank is 6 feet long). Must be willing to pick him up in Queens (Kew Gardens) - you will need a decent sized van or SUV. Please reply to this ad with details and a contact number if you are interested in taking him in and have some kind of reptile experience.

Thanks!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Go for him Peter! I do have a question... picture two... is that the tortoise and that the tank? Ummm how does he even fit in it?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Tank way to small.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
yup must be the tank, barely enough room to turn around. I need to sleep on it and speak with my dad about it...

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
So sad that he's housed in such a small tank! I hope he finds a good owner with a big yard!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Peter, it's morning! A sulcata is waiting for you...lol.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You can't let him stay another night in that tank. I'm sure he can't turn around in it. What are you waiting for? You know you have to get him. :p:D sorry had to turn on the pressure, LOL just kidding of course.:) If you can't take him of course we understand and wouldn't want you to do something you can't do. But what have you decided, anything?

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
I went to work today, got home, and the post is gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.