Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
RBI 12 1/8" x 9 1/4" 28 Watt Radiant Heat Panel
small

• Can Not burn your animal-even if they touch it!
  • Clip on plug for easy installation
  • Exclusive smooth lens material-Doesn't crack or fade
  • Attractive sealed ABS housing for easy cleaning and disinfecting
  • Ultra easy mounting-Stainless Steel screws included
  • Low profile-under 2" thick
  • Thermal fuse protected
  • Heavy Duty 6 foot power cord

I met the owner of Reptile Basics, the retail outlet for Vivarium Electronics, he does not want to see the retail price of these units 'cascade to the bottom' for price, and my condition for getting a wholesale price on them is that I keep their price my price. However, I can openly offer a premium and free shipping, so now my price does beat all other prices.

This heat panel, and any four ounce loose leaf or loose flower diet item SHIPPED for $65.00. So a free four ounce bag of a loose item, and no shipping ad-on cost, better than Amazon Prime.

All heating devices should be managed with a thermostat. I can not compete on that cost, and you may well already have one, so that will ad to your over all expense.

Please ask for a PayPal invoice at [email protected] and indicate what loose item you would like for free.

Here is the list from the September deal of the month. https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/kapidolo-farms-pet-pantry-september-deal-show-attendance.177729/

In case you are wondering about the October deal of the month? Maybe? It's already planned, and I will post in Tuesday 01 October 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.