Radiated and ploughshare Tortoise Care sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiated

5 Year Member
What are the best care sheets for radiated tortoises and yniphora's?

I couldn't really find any good care sheets for radiated tortoises. Especially for yniphora's, i couldn't find any at all.

THanks

Chicobeaks

5 Year Member
You can't find any caresheets for yniphora's because they're highly endangered and illegal for most people to own.

Bill Zovickian has the best Radiated caresheet I've seen.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Chicobeaks said:
You can't find any caresheets for yniphora's because they're highly endangered and illegal for most people to own.

Bill Zovickian has the best Radiated caresheet I've seen.

:)

tortoises101

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ontario, Canada
Miguel Pedrono has a book called "The Tortoises and Turtles of Madagascar." Quite a pricey book (cost us hundreds here) but it's the only book on Madagascan chelonians and anyone keeping Madagascan species should look into it. The natural history notes I'm sure you'll find helpful.

samstar

5 Year Member
tortoises101 said:
Miguel Pedrono has a book called "The Tortoises and Turtles of Madagascar." Quite a pricey book (cost us hundreds here) but it's the only book on Madagascan chelonians and anyone keeping Madagascan species should look into it. The natural history notes I'm sure you'll find helpful.

I just placed an order for it, hope I like it and can't wait to receive it, thanks for the recommendation.

samstar

5 Year Member
Just received the book 'the tortoises and turtles of madagascar'. It is an excellent hard cover book with so many beautiful photos.the author lived in Madagascar for 2 years to put this book together. Expensive book but well worth it. A must for every madagascar tortoise keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.