Rant About Tyler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
N2TORTS said:
Well CHAD .. and TYLER .. your both perfect examples of Keyboard knuckle heads. Drop the slander on Maggie or anyone .. Chad I dont know you so I have nothing to say. But Tyler ... I know you and YOUR WIFE!!> your just a show off at the herp shows (But your DAD and WIFE BRING YA BACK DOWN A NOTCH ... remember your in Sales .. and 1/2 your inventory is WAY OVER PRICED. I have even stooped so low to buy some of your animals years back ..... and your still clueless. If you dont think you have a rep to withold.. your fooling yourself!...In the past I thought you were an ok .. guy .. but now how I see you bash others along with some other smart*** that opinion haS CHANGED.Along with my spending habits with you and your business ... and well the other 200 plus folks I know in my area ..can easly buy somewhere else ..GeTTIN the clue yet? ... ` This forum is supposed to be fun and friendly .. not a Poke" contest ... And just to have the audacity to pick on one person with another * buddy* ..is ridiculous ... GROW UP! ..
I"ll make sure I stop by and say hi to ya when your in San Diego!
:D

In an effort to maintain order in the other thread where this popped up for some reason, I started a new thread here. You can all rant about me freely. I'm ok with bad rep points, if that makes your day.

In response to your post:

1. You didn't buy from me a few years back, because a few years back I wasn't selling tortoises.

2. You don't know me or my wife. Just because you have seen us or maybe said hi doesn't mean you know us. I don't know you, so you don't know us.

3. Something is only over priced if it doesn't sell. If I have something that doesn't sell, I lower the price until it does. Simple business. My inventory is low right now, so that must tell you something. If you can't afford my prices, feel free to buy from someone else. Nobody is forcing anything.

4. All this coming from the guy that had a pair of Indian star tortoises for sale 2 weeks ago that weren't selling, so they turned into Sri Lankan stars? Overnight? That's nice. Did that help you sell them? At least I would never stoop that low. That was you, was it not? Same guy that said my stars sell out at $500 each in the first 30 minutes of every show?

5. Show off at the shows? My dad brings me back down a notch? Huh?

6. Might wanna work on word comprehension, grammar, etc. Your post took me longer than it should have to get through.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
who's your buddy tyler? and that last statement sounded a lot like a threat to me, better hire more security

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
TylerStewart said:
N2TORTS said:
Well CHAD .. and TYLER .. your both perfect examples of Keyboard knuckle heads. Drop the slander on Maggie or anyone .. Chad I dont know you so I have nothing to say. But Tyler ... I know you and YOUR WIFE!!> your just a show off at the herp shows (But your DAD and WIFE BRING YA BACK DOWN A NOTCH ... remember your in Sales .. and 1/2 your inventory is WAY OVER PRICED. I have even stooped so low to buy some of your animals years back ..... and your still clueless. If you dont think you have a rep to withold.. your fooling yourself!...In the past I thought you were an ok .. guy .. but now how I see you bash others along with some other smart*** that opinion haS CHANGED.Along with my spending habits with you and your business ... and well the other 200 plus folks I know in my area ..can easly buy somewhere else ..GeTTIN the clue yet? ... ` This forum is supposed to be fun and friendly .. not a Poke" contest ... And just to have the audacity to pick on one person with another * buddy* ..is ridiculous ... GROW UP! ..
I"ll make sure I stop by and say hi to ya when your in San Diego!
:D

In an effort to maintain order in the other thread where this popped up for some reason, I started a new thread here. You can all rant about me freely. I'm ok with bad rep points, if that makes your day.

In response to your post:

1. You didn't buy from me a few years back, because a few years back I wasn't selling tortoises.

2. You don't know me or my wife. Just because you have seen us or maybe said hi doesn't mean you know us. I don't know you, so you don't know us.

3. Something is only over priced if it doesn't sell. If I have something that doesn't sell, I lower the price until it does. Simple business. My inventory is low right now, so that must tell you something. If you can't afford my prices, feel free to buy from someone else. Nobody is forcing anything.

4. All this coming from the guy that had a pair of Indian star tortoises for sale 2 weeks ago that weren't selling, so they turned into Sri Lankan stars? Overnight? That's nice. Did that help you sell them? At least I would never stoop that low. That was you, was it not? Same guy that said my stars sell out at $500 each in the first 30 minutes of every show?

5. Show off at the shows? My dad brings me back down a notch? Huh?

6. Might wanna work on word comprehension, grammar, etc. Your post took me longer than it should have to get through.

Yea it wasnt you at the pamona show must have been your twin .. .. and you mean the Newborn Hatchings .. for 500 bucks? ...Yea .. I bought some knucklehead!
and name the tort... game .. SIR LANKIN OR STAR ... or HYBRID?
NONE OF US KNOW..
Your sure brave behind a keyboard....Good luck at future shows....
SINCE YOU DONT HAVE A REP TO WITHHOLD ~ it dosnt matter right?

chadk

10 Year Member!
JD - try practicing what you preach. I post my opinion on the topic and suddenly I'm a keyboard knucklead? Guess I've been called worse, but sheesh, isn't calling me names what you were saying we should not be doing???

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
Tyler....and Chad too! Great photo!

Just kidding! I hope my name is not now thrown in with the BAD, but I really respect both of your posts. I also respect that you stand up for your beliefs, beliefs by the way I usually support.

For what its worth, in my opinion, you are both valuable assets to the forum.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
chadk said:
JD - try practicing what you preach. I post my opinion on the topic and suddenly I'm a keyboard knucklead? Guess I've been called worse, but sheesh, isn't calling me names what you were saying we should not be doing???

Your right ... My apoligies to both of you...Both know your torts for sure.I just dont like insults to others ( which I felt you were doing ) .. like what happened to me ..( why this whole thing started) ... I didnt think I would recieve negetive feedback on some pictures....that were posted, or I post too many?
Anyhow I just did it for all of us to enjoy ...much like when Iam veiwing other peoples pics. I think a PM .. would have been a more " classy" way to approach it.
The ironic thing the person who left the post , has never spoken a word since, go figure?...
I guess I let my emotions get in the way, for I try to be happy and polite to others...and thankfull for the day I have....taking pics ( with a 20 yr old camera ..dont belive Stephy .. <grin>) of the torts and just being at peace...sharing a cool thing. Iam by no means a " marketing of torts" ..just a private collector, who enjoys great ideas and creativity.
JD~

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
N2TORTS said:
The ironic thing the person who left the post , has never spoken a word since, go figure?...

If this is in reference to me, I'm not sure what anyone expects me to say further in this thread. I made my first post, and there's nothing more to say.

chadk

10 Year Member!
N2TORTS said:
chadk said:

Your right ... My apoligies to both of you...Both know your torts for sure.I just dont like insults to others ( which I felt you were doing ) .. ..just a private collector, who enjoys great ideas and creativity.
JD~

No worries on my end JD. I didn't mean to insult by my post and didn't mean to call anyone specific a whiner. Just the tone of the thread related to something most of us have never noticed. So sorry if I offended you specifically. You love torts and so do it. That's why we are both here. Anything else is just water off a duck's back :)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
TylerStewart said:
N2TORTS said:

If this is in reference to me, I'm not sure what anyone expects me to say further in this thread. I made my first post, and there's nothing more to say.

NO Tyler it wasnt you ..unless you have another name .... Look at the original post Mom's started ..

chadk said:
N2TORTS said:
chadk said:

Your right ... My apoligies to both of you...Both know your torts for sure.I just dont like insults to others ( which I felt you were doing ) .. ..just a private collector, who enjoys great ideas and creativity.
JD~

No worries on my end JD. I didn't mean to insult by my post and didn't mean to call anyone specific a whiner. Just the tone of the thread related to something most of us have never noticed. So sorry if I offended you specifically. You love torts and so do it. That's why we are both here. Anything else is just water off a duck's back :)

Sounds good to me !:)

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Jim Joyce apologized to Tigers pitcher Armando Galarraga
Could this show that two more grown men can be gracious adults?? Wow, maybe it is a full moon!!!!
I hate to even enter this debate,row or testosterone thing going on, but I have to say I enjoy all this forum has to offer and find it refreshing you guys are backing off.If even just alittle.
Kudos to you, what would this come to anyway.? More things you can't take back??Or maybe eventually meet in a parking lot???

Please stay on this forum, I can see alot of turnover since I have been here. The same newbie questions I guess kinda cause burnout for some. I am not discouraging any new person from asking, it's wonderful to have a place to learn.It's where I started and have had a place to come to to just chill and see all your wonderful pics.. Hell you never stop learning. But me, personally like to see some of these long term posters stay.You all have alot to offer. It's one of the first places I go to when I get on the computer. Actually one of the only places....Gee that's sad...

Na

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Nay said:
Kudos to you, what would this come to anyway.? More things you can't take back??Or maybe eventually meet in a parking lot???

Again, who cares. It's an internet forum. Anyone that would want to create a confrontation with someone stemming from them getting a negative forum rating (from someone else) simply has too much time on their hands. Everything said in the "rant" was wrong, so it doesn't get to me in the least.

I'm not mad at anybody. Nothing that happens in any internet forum is capable of making me mad, and really, it shouldn't make anybody else mad either.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
It's so hard to know the tone of someone when you read it. I can't believe I even got into reading the posts, but I did. Nosy? Human nature? I do know from my experience, I lost a good friend because of us having a little row, and her then emailing me instead of talking either by phone or face to face. Yes it's hard to sometimes do it in person, I know I get easily flustered, and forget what I want to say. Writing it down makes it easy to say what you may never be able to say in person. but on the other hand if you can't say it to someone's face, then maybe it's better left unsaid.
Na

S

stells

Wow testosterone overload :p

I don't think anyone should try pushing anybody out... we have already lost a member... who i have great respect for... who is knowledgable... but has a different opinion and didn't sugarcoat his posts... we don't need to lose anymore...

Just because someone has a different way of doing things... or a different way of wording their posts... doesn't mean they need to go... the world would be a boring place if we were all the same....

The reputation points are abit like a gold star or a black mark at school... i didn't care about them then... and i don't care about them now....

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
I think that we have already hurt his feelings, and if we haven't then he is a rock hard man, and every one should move on.

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

matthew 7 1-10

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Let me add one more qoute " Kiss my grits" Flo from alice.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Please plastic wrap your puter before reading this ;)

Tyler Stewart you greasy grimey gopher guts, mutilated monkey meat, itsy bitsy birdy feet eating son of a monkey's uncle festering pus filled sore of a man. :D

That felt good :p

What ever happened to smiling and having a good time with what ever your doing ;)

Just remember it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to give someone the "bird". So when someone has gotten you down on the forum , just take a deep breath and flip them the "bird" :D Oh go ahead and give them a double "bird" :p after you've done that for five minutes (ranting and raving optional ;)) you'll feel much better and be able to post more sanely :D

Hopefully everybody is laughing by now. :p

Danny

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
I heard that Tyler Stewart (if that is his real name) actually hatches and sells Sulcata tortoises too! Demon!

Join forces and summon the tortoise gods to strike him with a bolt of lightning!

Wait for it, wait for it...

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Glad I can be here to take the steam off everyone.

I have to admit, though, I'm a bit confused.... Does anyone really think I'm "down" about any of this? I thought I had said about 5 times that it doesn't bother me at all, but people are apparently worried about me leaving, or that my feelings were hurt.... If Josh wants me out, I'll leave. Otherwise, I'll stay here to keep everybody in good spirits!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I don't think anyone should leave!

S

stells

The only complaint i have about you (Tyler) is you changed your sig... the one before was much better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.