Re home Franklin ?

Gtort.com

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas
I have to try re home my 6 year old Sulcata Franklin, it will break my heart, but due to COVID I have to move .. I won’t have the yard I do now.. and we can’t move to Florida as we we’re hoping to next year.. we have had him since he was 6 months old.. I have built his outside houses .. this is very stressful.. I have to find him a very good home with plenty of space and foraging...
if anyone knows of someone or somewhere please let me know.. I am in Las Vegas.. maybe somewhere in California would be better just as long as he will be taken care of and loved like we do.. Thank you

7BFC2F86-0918-4F39-B832-48872DFDCB80.jpeg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you're not asking any money, I'll move this thread to 'Adoptions.'

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I have to try re home my 6 year old Sulcata Franklin, it will break my heart, but due to COVID I have to move .. I won’t have the yard I do now.. and we can’t move to Florida as we we’re hoping to next year.. we have had him since he was 6 months old.. I have built his outside houses .. this is very stressful.. I have to find him a very good home with plenty of space and foraging...
if anyone knows of someone or somewhere please let me know.. I am in Las Vegas.. maybe somewhere in California would be better just as long as he will be taken care of and loved like we do.. Thank you

View attachment 305766
Hello !!! I am so truly sorry for your situation and if I was in a better place myself I would take him in a heart beat and love him like he was my own. However, I live in NJ and that is no place for a sulcata to thrive. I will pray for you and your tortoise to find a happy home and for you to get well... ASAP..
someone on here will find a way to help you. I am sure of it. And if I hear of anything I will let you know...
Be well be safe and good luck my friend.?