Re-homing Maya my 11yo sulcata

YRodriguez1306

Location (City and/or State)
Pembroke Pines,FL
hello, I have an 11 year old African sulcata whom is a very loved family pet of ours. We have been giving her a loving home and life for the last 11 years.

Unfortunately, my mother has fallen ill, and can no longer give her the life she deserves. I am a flight attendant and I'm hardly ever home therefore I too can not give my mom a hand with the sulcata. I'm looking to re-home her and have someone give her the joyful life she deserves. Feel free to contact me via email: [email protected]

IMG_2914.JPG IMG_2861.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Y, and welcome to the Forum!

Are you selling the tortoise, or adopting it out for free. REason I ask is because we have a 100 post rule for new members, and you won't be able to post a 'for sale' tortoise yet. If you just want to adopt it out for free, I'll move the thread over to the Adoptions section.

YRodriguez1306

Pembroke Pines,FL
Hi Y, and welcome to the Forum!

Are you selling the tortoise, or adopting it out for free. REason I ask is because we have a 100 post rule for new members, and you won't be able to post a 'for sale' tortoise yet. If you just want to adopt it out for free, I'll move the thread over to the Adoptions section.

No, i am not selling her. Just re-homing her for free. I apologize, I'm fairy new at this and was unaware of a section only for adoption.

the Turtle Shepherd

nowhere
wait you are a flight attendant, does it mean you could bring her to me in Cali? ha-ha :) that would work, I am in L.A. area :)