Re- homing miles

Dbrocato2

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Taunton, MA
Unfortunately my husband passed away recently and I have tried everything to be able to keep Mr Miles. I am looking to rehome him. He comes with a close chamber enclosure with all supplies and then extras. It breaks my heart to do this but I’m downsizing and don’t have the room. miles is a male eastern hermanns who hatched 4/22/2020. He is very healthy.
Unable to ship or deliver, pick up only Taunton,MA

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Unfortunately my husband passed away recently and I have tried everything to be able to keep Mr Miles. I am looking to rehome him. He comes with a close chamber enclosure with all supplies and then extras. It breaks my heart to do this but I’m downsizing and don’t have the room. miles is a male eastern hermanns who hatched 4/22/2020. He is very healthy.
You have my condolences ♥️

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So very sorry for your loss. Good luck with the rehoming.
Just be very careful of new members that joined and only wants free tortoises, they usually just want free so they can sell.

Linda C

5 Year Member
Warren mi
I am very sorry for your huge loss.
When my husband died I wanted to find a home for our box turtle since it was my husband's pet and he's the one that got the worms. But I never found anyone and now, 8 yrs later, I'm very glad I didn't give the turtle up. It's a sort of connection to the past and I like it.
I'm wishing you the best of luck in whatever you decide

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
So sorry for ur loss. Im in MA and would help ya out if i didnt already have a zoo. Good luck!

Dbrocato2

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Taunton, MA
Sorry for your loss... pictures of Miles might help people get a feel for him.

Jamie
For some reason I can’t add them