Ready or not, here I come!

luvsdaheat

Location (City and/or State)
Sunny Palm Springs, CA
Wow, their markings are stunning - especially the first one! Congratulations!

We've had our male Leopard for two summers now; this year he finally began mating.
I read so many different accounts of Leopard mating/laying/hatching times - :confused: - this is why I am loving this Forum!

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
Awesome torts! Is so exciting when they hatch! Image these the first babies you have hatched, you seem experienced?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
You know the neonates are beautiful, but the reason it so easy to see how great they look is because they are photographed so well. Really good job on the photography @Elohi
Thank you so much! :)

danipaul71

Omaha, Nebraska
The first two babies are 28g and the second two are 31g.
The first three have all practiced trying to eat various greens and grass. The 4th is still working on her sac.
Babies 5 and 6 are still working on hatching.
Babies 7, 8, and 9 are still in the incubator.
View attachment 147515
(Ignore the temp, I just had the lid off, moving egg 6 in)
They are gorgeous little babes!!! I am in love. Too

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Wow, I would get nothing done all day if I had them. I would just stare at them! So cute!!!!!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Wow, I would get nothing done all day if I had them. I would just stare at them! So cute!!!!!
I spend all my free time (ha! What's that?!) staring, I mean observing them LOL.
Because, baby yawns.
Because, trying to taste your clutch mates.
Because, trying out all the new foods the food God offers.
Because, bulldozing everything in your path is your newest found skill.
Because, running from the first time seeing the sun like a vampire at sunrise. Hahahahaha

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
Oh my goodness this entire post makes my uterus hurt! THEY ARE SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE!! I have never been one to want another tortoise but these babies are just too much. I have never seen such beautiful Leopards!!!! Good job, mama!! I love watching this journey, it is so beautiful and quite magical.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
You know the neonates are beautiful, but the reason it so easy to see how great they look is because they are photographed so well. Really good job on the photography @Elohi
That reminds me, it's time to use my real camera for these babies. I've just been using my iPhone because it's always handy. Off to charge the battery. :D