record breaking mega millions jackpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
So as yopu may or may not hav heard ther eis a record breaking mega miilions ( lst I heard 640 million). SO time ot drea a littl ewhat would you do?
Here is what I would do buy a couple hundred acres and open a tortoise breeding facility, maybe hire a few people on here to help me run it.
Next I would take a nice long vacation to japan, after that who knows, I am not big into cars but I would probably buy a new mini cooper , oh yah I would visit greg in Florida (aldabraman) and buy a few aldab hatchlings.

No need to buy any more tickets guys, I have the wining one, sorry :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Ha ha, I already bought the winner. Putting the money down already on the following. We are going to buy the block. Put up a cement brick wall around it, and I will be getting two Aldabras, another leopard and two Rads. I will have my pond re-done with koi and turtles. My parents get a new boat and big bank account. I will have a very large stingray tank built into a wall of my new house. We will also be buying a house in Hawaii. Going there next week to pick it out. see, money spent :p:D

LuvmyGreenSon

5 Year Member
I was going to go in on the pool we had going for it at work, but I am not for sharing other then to people I care about (no one at work ) .... :p

Humm what will I do when they call my winning numbers....I would do the same buy land build my own house and start an animal rescue focusing on tortoises! :) I would need a few members on here to help me though. Since I am still new to the tort world. :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I am sorry to burst your bubbles and all, but the guy that sold me my ticket said my ticket was the winning one.....ooooo, apologies....lol

half to the tax man
then half of that left over to charity
and then the left over--big ole bbq to start with, so I get everyones orders for what they want.....:p:p:p:p:p

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
A couple groups of my employees did lottery pools and I said no lottery pools unless they cut me in. I cant have one of my teams quit and me not be able to quit with them. :D I also got some with my husband.
I think our plans would be to have a Michigan house and a Florida house. We would invest some, save some, create our own animal refuge, and my husband said he would use a bunch to lobby for animal rights.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
WE got the winner!
If I had worked this week.. Id probably been in a fw pools as well.. didnt really see this coming till my days off..
lets see... when I win..PAY someone to do all the upgrades we want around here.. , take a few trips.. get a great pet sitter.. support a few Conservation projects dear to my heart..a new car, Invest, stash, hide.. Have a nature Center built in the town I work and leave a legacy...

What is all this I see on Facebook? posting pictures,, sharing, like.. and radio stations are paying people lots of money if the ticket is a winner?

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
would pay off all my family members and many friends' (including some of those lurking on TFO) debts first, then my and my wife's debts, set up accounts for all the grandbabies (and their mommies and daddies), lots to charities and church, and hopefully have a little left over for some frivolities for myself and my wife. I personally would love to have that large group of Galaps owned by the gentleman in Arizona. .....ah, dreams. That said, when I wake up the morning after the drawing (not a lottery winner)....I'm going to Thank God I'm me and still a humble veterinarian that has an unlimited wealth of love from family and friends. Doc

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
dmmj said:
So as yopu may or may not hav heard ther eis a record breaking mega miilions ( lst I heard 640 million). SO time ot drea a littl ewhat would you do?
Here is what I would do buy a couple hundred acres and open a tortoise breeding facility, maybe hire a few people on here to help me run it.
Next I would take a nice long vacation to japan, after that who knows, I am not big into cars but I would probably buy a new mini cooper , oh yah I would visit greg in Florida (aldabraman) and buy a few aldab hatchlings.

;)

ascott said:
I am sorry to burst your bubbles and all, but the guy that sold me my ticket said my ticket was the winning one.....ooooo, apologies....lol

half to the tax man
and then the left over--big ole bbq to start with, so I get everyones orders for what they want.....:p:p:p:p:p

:)

exoticsdr said:
would pay off all my family members and many friends' (including some of those lurking on TFO) debts first, then my and my wife's debts, set up accounts for all the grandbabies (and their mommies and daddies), lots to charities and church, and hopefully have a little left over for some frivolities for myself and my wife. I personally would love to have that large group of Galaps owned by the gentleman in Arizona. .....ah, dreams. That said, when I wake up the morning after the drawing (not a lottery winner)....I'm going to Thank God I'm me and still a humble veterinarian that has an unlimited wealth of love from family and friends. Doc

:cool:

We would buy an island and completely dominate the private aldabra breeder programs in the world. All hatchlings would be free to all vetted TFO members and anyone that i like! I would also start an aldabra emergency trust fund for any aldabra keeper that falls on hard times and needs help keeping the quality of life for their aldabras.

Fun thread!

P.S. I would hire about six of you to run my program with an enormous salary!

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Ya'll have great ideas. I will let any of you win as long as I get to be the head (tort friendly) gardener, live in the cool apartment over the garage, and boss underlings around. :cool:

JacksonR

5 Year Member
So did you win?? :p

P.S. I would hire about six of you to run my program with an enormous salary! [/color][/b][/size]
[/quote]

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ALDABRAMAN said:
dmmj said:

;)

ascott said:

half to the tax man

:)

exoticsdr said:

:cool:

We would buy an island and completely dominate the private aldabra breeder programs in the world. All hatchlings would be free to all vetted TFO members and anyone that i like! I would also start an aldabra emergency trust fund for any aldabra keeper that falls on hard times and needs help keeping the quality of life for their aldabras.

Fun thread!

P.S. I would hire about six of you to run my program with an enormous salary!

OK IM IN

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Snapper925 said:
^I hope he wins!:D

:D I kinda thought the same thing. Then again I want to know, if you dislike somebody does that override them being a member of TFO? ... just askin'. :rolleyes:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
1127286pi3ak4dwev.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.