Red Eared Slider named Jerri-LOS ANGELES

Natmonzon

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles, CA
She’s large, six inches long, she’s very healthy and beautiful, and in need of a home. Jerri is kind and intelligent, and friendly unless provoked.
She resides in Los Angeles, California and I will only give her to people willing to take the time and love to take care of her.
she comes with a large tank, a filter, and a heater, as well as food. I will provide instructions for her care. Please contact me at my email, [email protected] Thank you.

Last edited:

Natmonzon

Los Angeles, CA
I’m so sad to be giving her away, but it’s what is best for her. Please reply to this post if you’re interested. I’ve had her for 4 years and it hurts to have to give her away, but she’s counting on you!

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
She’s large, six inches long, she’s very healthy and beautiful, and in need of a home. Jerri is kind and intelligent, and friendly unless provoked.
She resides in Los Angeles, California and I will only give her to people willing to take the time and love to take care of her.
she comes with a large tank, a filter, and a heater, as well as food. I will provide instructions for her care. Please contact me at my email, [email protected] Thank you.
I have room in one of my ponds