Red Foot in Maryland FREE to GOOD HOME

SamAnn

Location (City and/or State)
Southern Maryland
I regretfully need to re-home my Red Foot. He is 4 years old with no pyramiding at all and enjoys on outdoor lifestyle. He is being bullied and I am unable to keep him happy in his own enclosure. Approved home only, please email me at [email protected] or text me at 301-873-9419 for pictures and more information. I would prefer that he goes to a home with an outdoor enclosure and someone with experience. He is a beloved pet right now and I don't want that to change and him go to a crowded mismanaged facility. I also would prefer to avoid shipping him unless its my last option.
Im sorry I cant figure out how to add an image, I dont have an image URL for pictures? LOL

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
If you don't find another home for him I would be happy to give him a home outside during the summer months in Colonial Beach Va. and a inside enclosure during the cold months in Huntingtown Md. I'm close so no need to ship.

SamAnn

Southern Maryland
If you don't find another home for him I would be happy to give him a home outside during the summer months in Colonial Beach Va. and a inside enclosure during the cold months in Huntingtown Md. I'm close so no need to ship.

That would be absolutely wonderful! So he would travel with you between the 2 places? You can email me if that's easier for you, [email protected]

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

This would be an awesome home for him.