Red-foot Looking For New Home

Travis

Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin, USA
I'm looking for a new home for my Red Foot. He's 3 1/2 years old and roughly 6-7 inches long(Haven't measured him in awhile). I'm looking for a new home for him because I sadly do not have the time to properly take care of him anymore.

I also have the full setup available as well if you're in the central Wisconsin area.

MyersTortoise

Petersburg, VA
Sorry to hear that Travis. I would love to have him join my redfoot group, but I am in Texas. My suggestion is to try to find someone local first. If you cannot, then please let me know!

the Turtle Shepherd

nowhere
yes, I will take him, i live in So California and have room but only if you are willing to split the shipping, which is 70 dollars from you to me:) if you are up for it- shoot me a message if not - hope you will find someone close:) redfoots are awesome:) i have adults and young ones:) 805-410-2047 text please:) all my love to your lil babe:)

Mr. turtle

I'm looking for a new home for my Red Foot. He's 3 1/2 years old and roughly 6-7 inches long(Haven't measured him in awhile). I'm looking for a new home for him because I sadly do not have the time to properly take care of him anymore.

I also have the full setup available as well if you're in the central Wisconsin area.
Is it a male or female? I am going into the breeding business, and need a male and female adult.

Emelia

Minnesota
I just sent you PM, I am very interested. I'm located in southern MN!