Red foot males

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
I still have two males for adoption?
How could nobody be interested in these two handsome boys??
They are approximately 5 inches and 8 inches long...... Confirmed males Who love their ladies!

If I had more land I would definitely be keeping them myself but I'm trying to do what's right for them by finding them a new home...... My larger males are not impressed with them! I cannot/will not ship.....I AM SORRY I know there are many wonderful homes out there but this is just mot an option for me.

As long as you are for a member and can show me pictures of your set up these handsome boys are being adopted out free of charge!

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I wish I had room :( I swear I have all females and they need males!!! I'd love to have more red foots!! I hope you find a good home for them!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well if you where in Texas I would take one .

Cassidy Fishman

5 Year Member
Hello. Do you still have your Red Footed Boys? If so, I would LOVE to hear more about them!
My family runs an animal therapy program for special needs and at-risk children, and we have quite a few tortoises that the kids really enjoy.
We also run a small animal rescue and wildlife rehab as well, so we take in a lot of animals in need and I, personally, have quite a soft spot for turtles and tortoises of all kinds.
Over the years, we've collected quite a nice little group of guys, but I'm ALWAYS looking to add on to the family!

I can promise you that anyone we take in will be very well taken care of and INCREDIBLY spoiled and loved!

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Cassidy Fishman
(864) 247-1873

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
Hello. Do you still have your Red Footed Boys? If so, I would LOVE to hear more about them!
My family runs an animal therapy program for special needs and at-risk children, and we have quite a few tortoises that the kids really enjoy.
We also run a small animal rescue and wildlife rehab as well, so we take in a lot of animals in need and I, personally, have quite a soft spot for turtles and tortoises of all kinds.
Over the years, we've collected quite a nice little group of guys, but I'm ALWAYS looking to add on to the family!

I can promise you that anyone we take in will be very well taken care of and INCREDIBLY spoiled and loved!

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Cassidy Fishman
(864)

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
I wish I had room :( I swear I have all females and they need males!!! I'd love to have more red foots!! I hope you find a good home for them!!
If I ever head up north I'll give you a shout! These boys would love to have some girls of their own! Ideally I just buy the farm that I really want and set up a separate enclosure for them with a few girls their own but as things stand right now that's not going to happen anytime soon

ToritheTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
South New Jersey
Hi, I live in S.Jersey and I would love to get another tortoise, I have 1 Leopard, Tori. I am going to read up on this breed and I will get back to you if I think I would make your boy or boys a good Mom!

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
Hi, I live in S.Jersey and I would love to get another tortoise, I have 1 Leopard, Tori. I am going to read up on this breed and I will get back to you if I think I would make your boy or boys a good Mom!
Awesome! Let me know..... They are quite different from the leopards but SO COOL!

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll help if I can things three things

kwandao

I still have two males for adoption?
How could nobody be interested in these two handsome boys??
They are approximately 5 inches and 8 inches long...... Confirmed males Who love their ladies!

If I had more land I would definitely be keeping them myself but I'm trying to do what's right for them by finding them a new home...... My larger males are not impressed with them! I cannot/will not ship.....I AM SORRY I know there are many wonderful homes out there but this is just mot an option for me.

As long as you are for a member and can show me pictures of your set up these handsome boys are being adopted out free of charge!
Hi, just curious if you still have the Reds up for adoption? We have quite a few torts and they all get excellent care. I would be happy to send you pics of our enclosures. We are located in Yardley Pa. Thank you! Bob please email at [email protected]

kwandao

Great. Which one? The 5inch or 8? I can send pics of our set ups if you like? Thanks