Red foot not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

min7586

5 Year Member
I looked at others posts regarding their red foots not eating...just thought I'd describe my circumstance in case someone considers some of the facts relevent to perhaps a different solution.

Have had my male RF for about a month...he is normally a voracious eater, he tends to like junk food...but dont we all.
He normally goes nutz for mixed greens, melon, kiwi etc.
We found a good market and got him a bunch of good stuff, endive, watercress, opuntia fruit, figs etc. and he ate them well for a couple days then he stopped. Interestingly he stopped right after his protein feed of a hard boiled egg, which he ate most of.

Since then he has had a runny poo and will only eat a little bit at a time. He also broke into the cat food and might have gotten a few pieces, but not a lot. He eats a little bit but he normally cleans his plate...he will also devour mushrooms still (his fave). My BF feeds him mushrooms when he wont eat anything else...he is good cop and i am bad cop who says no mushrooms till you eat your dinner! so he is obviously still eating, he just only wants treats.

His attitude is good and activity is normal. i think our house has been staying relatively consistent in temp day and night so i am thinking that might be it...that he needs more of a temp change. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.