Red foot odd noises

tyguy35

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ontario
Hey so I just got four breeder Redfoots last night and not even 5 min in the male mounted one of my females which was awesome to happen. Today the male is making odd noises like he has a stomach ache or is super hingry grumbling then I think he farted haha really loud. After the noises he expelled a liquid he did this two times is this kinda stuff normal. I am still learning how different Redfoots are from leopards it's very cool.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Hey so I just got four breeder Redfoots last night and not even 5 min in the male mounted one of my females which was awesome to happen. Today the male is making odd noises like he has a stomach ache or is super hingry grumbling then I think he farted haha really loud. After the noises he expelled a liquid he did this two times is this kinda stuff normal. I am still learning how different Redfoots are from leopards it's very cool.

When you say he expelled a liquid? From which end? What did the liquid look like?

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
Clear liquid. So I think he peed. But at the moment he is having some what of a diarrhea light brown colour poop it took a while to come out but is come out in like almost a froth like bubbly want along with the not so solid poop.