Red thing out of my russian torts tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiktoria

Im wiki,
And today i saw really weird, my 2 and a half year old russian tortoise called shelly had like this weird redy purpuly thing coming out her tail and at first i thought its poop and then i was like ... That doesnt look like poop, so i would like some help please im really worried :/

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
She may be a he and he flashed you his manhood. Google tortoise penis and see if you can find a pic, they are out there to compare it to what you seen

wiktoria

Oh, its really similar to the pictures. Do i do anything about it or should i just ... Let it be?

wiktoria

XD ... I actually wonder if they can at least understand what we are saying XD

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
perfectly normal, though slightly gross. I certainly won't be showing these pics to my Tidgy, she's far too young.
Not sure the pet shops have thought about the market for tortoise jock-straps yet. There's a business idea people!

Marmar#1935

Chittenango
Im wiki,
And today i saw really weird, my 2 and a half year old russian tortoise called shelly had like this weird redy purpuly thing coming out her tail and at first i thought its poop and then i was like ... That doesnt look like poop, so i would like some help please im really worried :/
MALE 🤣🤭🐢

Status
Not open for further replies.