Redfoot for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Tibby is a female (I believe). She is 8 years old and captive bred. She is looking for a home with someone who knows and appreciates her kind. She wouldn't mind a friend either. Adoption fee can be discussed. A good home is what matters. I live in Waller, TX. I'd prefer to find her a home locally but will consider shipping only if a local home cannot be found. Tibby comes with her outdoor movable run. I tried to post a picture but I couldn't. I move it around the back yard for Tibby to nibble on clover and grass.

Attachments

• tortoisetibbyfull.jpg
    tortoisetibbyfull.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 76
  • tortoisetibbyhead.jpg
    tortoisetibbyhead.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 56

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
Ive sent you an email. :) Tibby is such a cute name! Welcome to TFO.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Lisa said:
Tibby is a female (I believe). She is 8 years old and captive bred. She is looking for a home with someone who knows and appreciates her kind. She wouldn't mind a friend either. Adoption fee can be discussed. A good home is what matters. I live in Waller, Tx and prefer not to ship although will consider it if a loving home cannot be found locally.

Hi Lisa, I have tried to email you a few times and for some reason it keeps coming up website not responding. I have a male Redfoot 13 yrs old who is wonderful. He is outside in a large yard untill cold(I am in Ma) and would love to get him another friend. You can call me if you want, or email me your phone if you want Nadine 413 2560864

sirtortalot

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
if you cant find a local family i live in ft lauderdale and i would like to find out what the adopt fee would be ... i presently have 3 redfoots and im sure my gang would love a sister

Lisa

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
sirtortalot said:
if you cant find a local family i live in ft lauderdale and i would like to find out what the adopt fee would be ... i presently have 3 redfoots and im sure my gang would love a sister

Lisa

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi sirtortalot, I am currently investigating a home for Tibby in MA. Florida is where she came from :) I will let you know if the MA home doesn't work out. I've never shipped an animal before and honestly, it scares me to death. Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.