Redfoot looking for a home

Samvega

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
Hey everyone, I am looking to rehome my ten year old redfoot. I recently went through divorce, and I unfortunately don't have the room for her anymore. With the transitions after divorce, I have neglected to keep up with the humidity in her enclosure, and she has some slight pyramiding. I wanted to check here first to see if any regulars would like to adopt her for free (you pay shipping). I am not open to shipping to a beginner. If I don't find someone here, I plan to rehome her by screening locals to see if they know what they are getting into. I will also ship you some blue Costa Rican isopods if you have a self sustaining enclosure type. They've been an excellent cleanup crew!

Here's a recent photo of her, in desperate need of a soak. :)

Samvega

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
My son is in OKC it isn’t THAT far. I wouldn’t be comfortable shipping.
I might be open to it. I would ask that the enclosure be fully set up before rehoming, with photo proof along with some details about your setup (lights used, how humidity is maintained, what her diet will mostly consist of). Let me know if you're still interested!

Arkansas
I might be open to it. I would ask that the enclosure be fully set up before rehoming, with photo proof along with some details about your setup (lights used, how humidity is maintained, what her diet will mostly consist of). Let me know if you're still interested!
That is fair. Let me think on. I have wanted one for awhile but would need to evaluate things on my end.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Is it definitely a female?