Redfoot tort needs a forever home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mary t

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lakeland, florida
a friend of mine found a red foot tort in central Florida area. no posting that anyone is missing it. So we are looking for a forever home for it. I will post pictures as soon as I get some but if someone is interested. please let me know. I hv a sulcata and don't have room for two torts.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
a friend of mine found a red foot tort in central Florida area. no posting that anyone is missing it. So we are looking for a forever home for it. I will post pictures as soon as I get some but if someone is interested. please let me know. I hv a sulcata and don't have room for two torts.
@AnimalLady There you go.
i would. But I've got my hands very full already.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
if you're willing to ship I might be interested as well.

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
actually I think the people who found him. might be keeping him. they have come over and checked out my sulcata area and I printed the girl like 40 pages off of this site. I'm waiting to hear I'll keep you guys ousted. the girl is like 14 and lives her animals so I think it will be a good fit.

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
update. I think the finders of the Reddit are going to keep it. they came and checked out my sulcatas habitat and I printed all kinds of great info off this site. I'll keep everyone posted if they change there mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.