Florida
Currently I feed:

spring mix greens
Kale
Collards

Exo Terra juvenile Forrest

healthy herp cactus treat

zoomed flower topper

and am considering adding fruits I’ve read they relish such as berries, banana and mango!

DJ Kirk

Location (City and/or State)
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
As long as you feed a variety with lots of greens offered daily (my RF loves dandelions and radish tops) you'll be fine. My RF goes full-on crackhead when I offer bananas - so that's a once a month thing. Daily I offers greens with some veg mainly zucchini and bell pepper and maybe strawberries or blueberries weekly. I also offer the flower topper weekly and a canned cactus I got from my LPS that he seems to also like. But it's about 75% greens and 25% everything else. In case I run out of stuff I have Flukers Tortoise Buffet Blend that can fill in for a day in a pinch or when I go away I can overfill the feeding dish with it to last for days.

In July and August I put my RF outside for 7-8 hrs daily and he just grazes on grass/weeds in the yard so feeding isn't an issue. Just supplement with a few veg/fruits per week.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
It's safe to feed your RF a diet consisting of 50% fruit.
Fruit, flowers, green leaves, peppers, cactus, mushrooms and animal protein are part of the diet.
Redfoot can eat the widest range of foods and can process sugars.
It's a diet that would kill other species.
Redfoot are natures vacuum cleaners.