Redfoot tortoise free to great home -- Athens GA

Ecoulter

Location (City and/or State)
GA
I have fostered Titus since July of this year when his owner passed away. He's about 12 inches and weighs 10.4 pounds. Very healthy and loves turnip greens, red lettuce, sweet potato, all fruit, hibiscus flowers & leaves, and the occasional bit of cat food! I'd like to give him to someone who can take care of him and enjoy his wonderful personality. I live in north GA and would be willing to help with transporting him. Please pass this along to others who might be interested. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll post pics when I figure out how to do that. Thank you!!!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Ask lots of questions and be aware of anyone that answers your post with little to no previous posts.
We have free or discounted tortoise TROLLS that pop up whenever there is a free animal.
Use caution.
I'd take it in if you weren't so far away.
Best of luck.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hope you find a good home for him!:tort:

Tortoises forever

Hillsboro, MO
I have fostered Titus since July of this year when his owner passed away. He's about 12 inches and weighs 10.4 pounds. Very healthy and loves turnip greens, red lettuce, sweet potato, all fruit, hibiscus flowers & leaves, and the occasional bit of cat food! I'd like to give him to someone who can take care of him and enjoy his wonderful personality. I live in north GA and would be willing to help with transporting him. Please pass this along to others who might be interested. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll post pics when I figure out how to do that. Thank you!!!
Hello,

Ecoulter

GA

UPDATE: Titus has found a wonderful home near me. Thanks!