Redfoots looking for a new home in Central FL

Turtlife

It saddens me to write this, but unfortunately I can no longer provide the best care for my two 5 year old Redfoots Tortoises that I’ve had since they were babies. Reason I’m looking for a new home for them is because I am currently a soldier in the Army and just got orders to N.C. and will be deploying shortly after.

Looking for an experienced Tort owner in the Central FL area (but willing to drive either South or North for a good home for them) that will be able to house them outside with plenty of space! I’ll provide anything you’d like that comes in their enclosure (hides, water/food dishes,etc.) as well as all the food I have for them which is a few pounds of Mazuri Tortoise Diet and about 1/2 pound of Tortoise Supply’s Herbal Tortoise Hay.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions or request pictures of the Torts! Their names are Ron Swanson and Lil’ Sebastian but I’m pretty sure they’re both girls now haha

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
I'm unable to take the torts, but thank you for your service!

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Louisiana
I love their names! We live in Louisiana and would love them, but we aren’t ready. We are trying to fix our house issues so we can sell our house and get some land. Then, I want some Redfoots. I’ve sent three needing homes this week. It is killing me that we can’t get them yet. I’ll just keep crossing my fingers that more will come available when we are ready. Thank you for your service and best of luck finding a new home for them.

Kubrick71

Deer Park New York
I would love to get them. I live in New York but have a full heated set up in my garage and a heated shed for winter. I’d pay for shipping.

Lego man

5 Year Member
I'm in NC Not sure where you are being stationed but I'd be happy to meet you. I have a large outdoor setup with Redfoots now.

Redfool

5 Year Member
Central Florida
It saddens me to write this, but unfortunately I can no longer provide the best care for my two 5 year old Redfoots Tortoises that I’ve had since they were babies. Reason I’m looking for a new home for them is because I am currently a soldier in the Army and just got orders to N.C. and will be deploying shortly after.

Looking for an experienced Tort owner in the Central FL area (but willing to drive either South or North for a good home for them) that will be able to house them outside with plenty of space! I’ll provide anything you’d like that comes in their enclosure (hides, water/food dishes,etc.) as well as all the food I have for them which is a few pounds of Mazuri Tortoise Diet and about 1/2 pound of Tortoise Supply’s Herbal Tortoise Hay.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions or request pictures of the Torts! Their names are Ron Swanson and Lil’ Sebastian but I’m pretty sure they’re both girls now haha

Maybe you could contact JBF on the forum. They are in Oviedo and just lost their three RFs. Wish I had the room to help you. TYFYS

Obdigital

Hello my name is Oby and I live in Davenport Fl. Very interested to talk to you about adopting them beauties. My phone number is 407-242-4797

JBF

5 Year Member
Great idea!

I just saw this post...have they found a home? I'm not sure we are looking for more, but maybe:) We found two, but one is still missing. Let me know if you are still looking to rehome... and thank you for your service!.

Larrysmom

I am in KY. I have one redfoot named franklin. He has a huge outdoor enclosure and a pretty large indoor enclosure. We have been wanting to add another redfoot (or two) since we have such a large area. I would like to adopt your redfoot. Please let me know! ThAnk you!
Rhonda

Reactions: JBF

RedTorts2268

Jamestown Nd
I’m in Nd. If I didn’t live so far I’d take them, I have 2 red foots 5 yrs old right now with babies on the way. Thank you for your service.