Rehome 1 year old sulcata in swfl

Ron Alexander

Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Florida
Hello I am looking to rehome a 1 year old sulcata tortoise as I have 2 and would rather give one the best environment possible than to sacrifice their enclosure space just to keep both. Please contact me if you are interested

DrG

Lake Placid, FL
Hello I am looking to rehome a 1 year old sulcata tortoise as I have 2 and would rather give one the best environment possible than to sacrifice their enclosure space just to keep both. Please contact me if you are interested

I am interested. Could you send me more details?

Ron Alexander

Southwest Florida
Are you asking for an adoption fee? Be mindful of new members that could just be looking for free torts that they can resell.
No I was not asking for an adoption fee, but I will be trying to make sure it will be going to someone that is giving it a permanent home

daniellenc

Maryland
You guys have some great rescues down there. Check those out too!

MKNOX

Jupiter Florida
I have an adult male and 3 juveniles I would be happy to add yours to my colony. I can provide pictures of my torts and my habitats upon request.

MKNOX

Jupiter Florida
About how old and large are your juveniles? This guy is about 2.5 lbs at the moment
My smallest is 6" plastron and the largest is about 8" plastron. I have plenty of room to separate them if necessary. I have r acres. My current set up is an 8ft by 8ft outdoor pen for the juveniles and 2 24x24ft sections for my adult separated by a gate so I can move him from one to the other if necessary. I have a post in introductions and in the outdoor enclosure thread with pictures of my habitats.

Ron Alexander

Southwest Florida
My smallest is 6" plastron and the largest is about 8" plastron. I have plenty of room to separate them if necessary. I have r acres. My current set up is an 8ft by 8ft outdoor pen for the juveniles and 2 24x24ft sections for my adult separated by a gate so I can move him from one to the other if necessary. I have a post in introductions and in the outdoor enclosure thread with pictures of my habitats.
I just looked at your enclosures and they look very nice! Give me just a little time to decide my little buddy’s future. Would you be willing to come pick him up or possibly meet up? I live in swfl, Cape Coral

MKNOX

Jupiter Florida
I just looked at your enclosures and they look very nice! Give me just a little time to decide my little buddy’s future. Would you be willing to come pick him up or possibly meet up? I live in swfl, Cape Coral
Absolutely, I can drive over this weekend or meet you partway any evening.

MKNOX

Jupiter Florida
Yes. I could come over tomorrow afternoon. I get off work at 2 so I could be there after 6pm or during the day Sunday.