Rehome a 2.5 year old female Sulcata; Florida

Shultzsm

Location (City and/or State)
FL
I have acquired a tortoise from my son’s family. In concern for the tortoise’s future, I’d like to find someone that could provide a forever home. I do want assurance that whoever adopts her understands the long term commitment/requirements needed to care for a Sulcata. I’m willing to drive anywhere in Florida to deliver.

Shultzsm

FL
Florida

2.5 years old

Female

12/28/2020 - 13.216 lbs.; 15” (length of carapace)

Current habitat and care:
  • Outdoor enclosure w/ heating
  • Large grass area for grazing
  • Follow Tortoise Table for supplemental feeding
  • Also, Mazuri and Zoo Med pellets

Olc4

Key west, florida
Hi, I was wondering if you had found a home for your sulcata yet? I live in Florida and have a Leopard Tortoise and would be interested in taking in yours if you haven’t found a home yet. :)

Shultzsm

FL
Hi, I was wondering if you had found a home for your sulcata yet? I live in Florida and have a Leopard Tortoise and would be interested in taking in yours if you haven’t found a home yet. :)
Thanks for responding. I do have an adoptee that I have been in contact with. She has asked me to stand by for a few months until she gets an enclosure built. I appreciate her wanting to provide a secure environment before I release my tortoise to her care.
If for some odd reason this doesn’t work out, I will keep you in mind and reach out to you.